Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wednesday, July 30, 2014 "Ehhhhh."

Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Week: Summer
Songs to Remember: Watamote Ending 1 (for the actual song name being too long)
        Well, I guess it's Wednesday. And uh, there is something I'd like to talk about buuut I'm too lazy to type a lot right now and well, it's 10:54 PM, and I'm very tired.

        Today was a relaxing day, I guess. I was working on my new game, then ran into some problems, took a break, ran into some more problems, and finally got it to work again. Also I got to pick up my registration papers on Friday. Starting at like, 8:00 AM, 'cause, they'll have it for 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM and I got tutoring starting at 1:00 PM, and there's a lot of people picking up their registration papers. So uh, I guess I'm going to have to wake up kinda early. Ffffffffffffffffffu-.

         I, am on, episode 7 of Watamote right now. And it's very good. Umm, I don't really know what to write today. Oh- just forgot to mention- I am now, addicted to Puzzles and Dragons, that one game on the app store. Out of all the games I've downloaded and played, including Piano Tiles, Flappy Wings (because Flappy Bird is no longer available and I don't care), Plants vs Zombies 2, 2048, and Guess the Emoji, I never thought I'd be addicted to a mobile game.

        My attention span is too great, far too great, that I get bored of Flappy Wings. 2048 is just boring, Plants vs. Zombies 2 is pay to win, and Guess the Emoji is just boring and too easy. Buuuuut, I love RPG's, I love some puzzles, I love/like anime, and therefore, Puzzles and Dragons is my new drug. By the way I don't condone drug use at all, um, yeah. I don't think I like Puzzles and Dragons too much though (I kinda was exaggerating about it a bit). I think it's 'cause I need something to do while I'm waiting.

        Sooo anyways, it's 11:05 PM, my hair's not growing as fast as I want it to be, paper pickup on Friday, last day of tutoring on Friday (forgot to mention that), school picture and registration on August 8th, first day of school on August 18th, and I'm currently watching Watamote. A lot to do. And, I guess I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.