Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday, July 7, 2014 "What Am I Supposed to Do."

Monday, July 7, 2014
Week: Summer
Songs to Remember: Out of My Head - Zak Waters

        I almost forgot to write something for today. It's 10:23 PM and uhhh, boring to the point where it's not boring, but I still don't know what to do.

        So- Vt (I think those were the letters I used to mention her as) actually got online today. Because it says "Web" on the Facenovel chat bar thing. On the side. I'm on pc because I don't have a phone. And no, it's not stalking. Please don't say it's stalking. I'm just talking literally about what I think in my confusing mind.

        The first thing that came to my mind was "Should I message her? Yes? No? Maybe?" She hasn't been online for like, ehhh, when was the last time I talked to her? Like, a month ago? She hasn't been online on Facenovel since like, a month ago. Does she still remember me ('course not)? I wonder what she'd say when I talk to her this upcoming school-year (that is, if I do talk to her).

        Now I've explained that, now for some introvert time. I first thought I was an introvert, but then I was like "Hmm, I could be an extrovert since like, you know, I like company". Then I was like "Ehhh, right now I kinda like being alone (for like, once a week) so I'm probably an introvert".

        Last summer (I think), I was by myself in this room at my grandmother's house (where I am now) and my mom didn't really give me a bedtime (don't ask why I still have a bedtime) so I think I stayed up 'till like, 4:00 AM. And don't say you stayed you stayed up earlier like "Oh Hooh, I pull all-nighters everyday, I'm too MLG for you). Umm, I don't think there's any benefit for staying awake for that long so, have fun.

        This time, I'm by myself for this week (just 1 week), after my cousins left. I usually have the time of my life by uhh, I don't know, re-collecting my life and thoughts, or just doing whatever comes first to mind. But right now, yeah I don't really know what to do.

        And so The Purge: Anarchy comes out in theaters in about 1 and a half weeks, I'm going back home in about 6 days, school starts in about 2 months (I'm lying, I have no idea when school starts, not a clue), aaaaand, internet all day everyday. Short synopsis of future things to come. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.