Friday, July 25, 2014

Thursday, July 24, 2014 "A Bit of Summer Left."

Thursday, July 24, 2014
Week: Summer
Songs to Remember: Nothing much due to no new music
        If there was a time for when I'd like to stay home and not be social while tutoring kids, It'd be now.
        So this is going to be my first post on my phone, since I was a bit too lazy to do it on my computer, and the fact that I was too busy playing the open-beta for Destiny.
        Let's see how well this post will turn out, considering I'm writing this all on my phone. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get the formatting all wrong. The good part about doing this on the phone is all the autocorrect. I mean, I could type a whole word completely wrong and it'd work. Watch. Garlic bread.
        Alright, so just an update, I received a letter from my school, listing all the dates for paper pick-up, registration, and the first day of school. August 1st will be the day for me to pick-up the registration papers, August 8th will registration, and August 18th will the first day of school. When I first saw these dates I was like "Shhhh, wow, there is not a lot of summer left. And damn, is the shortest summer or what?"
        Like, has it really been 2 months already? What did I even do to make this all seem fast. So, I'm not sure if I like how the new school-year's starring pretty soon. I mean, at first I was excited for it to start, 'cause I was pretty hyped up about proving my social game, but now it's like "Ehhh, am I ready for it?"
        And then the whole school cycle starts over again, how people don't want school to start, then count down the days until school's over, then at the end of the school year, people don't want it to end. Then summer comes, people want school to start again, then repeat.
        I don't know if I'm ready for the school-year to start. First impressions count, that's all I'm saying. Like, you see someone for the first time and they're wearing glasses. When they take their glasses off, they look like a whole new person. I don't know, I've always thought that was weird.
        So tomorrow I got tutoring session with kids from 1 to 4, so that means I got to get up early tomorrow if I want to catch up in playing Destiny 'cause the beta's gonna end on Sunday.
        Just trying to get a bit of summer in just before I got start worrying about school. Ugghh. Anyways, I'll see you tomorrow. My hands are cramping from typing like this on a phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.