Monday, July 21, 2014

Monday, July 21, 2014 "Entertainment."

Monday, July 21, 2014
Week: Summer
Songs to Remember: Tried to Walk - B1A4

        My mom's phone looks so buji, I swear, heh. Her phone is an iPhone 5S GOLD colored (the most wannabe buji you can get) with a fake rhinestone case. I mean it's rhinestones, rhinestones, F***ing RHINESTONES.

        So having a phone for like, a day and a half now, it's definitely better than not having one. And it's not exactly bad to the point where I need it all the time, but it's only been like... one day. S***. So yeah, with a phone I could do stuff I couldn't do before like, watch videos while I eat dinner, or play puzzle games while in the bathroom 'cause why the f*** not?

        I did not download or will ever use Instagram. Only for seeing other people's pictures, but that's it. But what is there to see on Instagram? It's just... food and selfies. And the occasional movie ticket. And I don't see why people- oh my god, I just remembered this.

        So one time back in English class of freshman year (like several months ago), I sat behind this girl in my class and like, she takes so many selfies just so she can get one that's like decent, I don't know. And I'm just like "Why do you care about how good the selfie is when you're just gonna cover up like 90% of it in filters and effects and sun-flares even when you're inside and, just whatever.

        So uh yeah, I've been kept entertained all night long (up until like, 1:00 AM, but, I do get 8 hours of sleep a day at least). And I forgot what I was going to talk about for today AGAIN. I think that's going to be like a thing for every time I write. Anyways, I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.