Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thursday, July 10, 2014 "I Didn't Do What I Said I Was Gonna Do."

Thursday, July 10, 2014
Week: Summer
Songs to Remember: How R U - Airplane

        You know what day it is; it's Thursday. Also I meant for that part to be in the melody of Rhett and Link's "Good Mythical Morning" Mail Thursday song.

        So in about 3 days I'm leaving my grandmother's house and going back home. Then uhhh, I guess do what I do now which is sit in front of the computer all day. And tutor kids for 3 hours on Fridays until, uhh, August 2nd I think. Then it's only a matter of time before the new school-year starts and that'll be something alright.

        And uh, yeah I kinda didn't watch any "Mekakucity Actors" today like I said I would, but it's because I was caught up in watching "The Colony" with my cousin (over Skype that it). I remembered watching like a short portion of an episode way back when it was on Tv. I didn't remember the name of the show so I just searched up "apocalypse survival show" or something like that. Aaand wadya know, the first thing that comes up is the Wiki for the show.

        Also, I also kinda didn't work on the web-comic like I said I wanted to, so instead I just worked on my game again. I got a bit of motivation for working on it from watching "The Colony". Weird, I know. Also, "Watamote" is certainly the best anime to represent my social life right now. Too bad there's only 12 episodes of it currently. Does that mean my life will only last 12 episodes? They better be long ass episodes alright.

        So I watched about 8 episodes of "The Colony" with my cousin over Skype, worked on my game for a bit, ate Pizza Rolls for the first time in a like, years, and I'm currently watching Running Man episode 203 right now at like, 10:53 PM. And I still have a bedtime (let the laughing commence in 3,2,1).

        Uhhh, I guess I'll see you tomorrow. I feel like I forgot something I wanted to talk about today. Remember when I talked about people's posts on Facenovel/ Twitter? Good times, good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.