Saturday, July 26, 2014

Saturday, July 26, 2014 "Grinding."

Saturday, July 26, 2014
Week: Summer
Songs to Remember:

        You know what happens when a company creates a game that's a first-person shooter, mmo, rpg elements, customization, and sci-fi characteristics? I play it for way too long.

        So, yesterday was fine. One of my tutees (the name for someone tutored) did not come so I had to tutor someone else, and the person I tutored yesterday had a, great personality.Not much else, I've been playing the "Destiny" beta for about, ehhh, I'd say about 2 and a half days now.

        Seriously, a game like that would rob me of all of what I have left of social life, if any. The beta is going to end Sunday, presumably, so until then, will I be rid of this curse. Anyways, that's about it, not much else.

        Umm, I guess I'll see you tomorrow. Oh and by the way, I messaged Em on Kik the other day, and today she finally replied back. I asked her if she was going to come back this upcoming school-year. She said "Yep xD". Not sure if she'll really come back though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.