Thursday, July 17, 2014

Thursday, July 17, 2014 "Going to Be a Fun Friday."

Thursday, July 17, 2014
Week: Summer
Songs to Remember: Without You Now - Yuna Kim

        Oh hey, I almost forgot about you this time, I actually almost forgot to write something for today, and I was actually carried away with doing something.

        So this whole day, I was hyping up with my cousin (mostly me) about how today is the day of when The Purge: Anarchy releases in theaters. I didn't go, only because of how the movie starts at 8:00 PM, and it's considered kinda late, and the mall near our house where the theaters's at is pretty dangerous (don't wanna get robbed). So, I'm going tomorrow at 10:00 AM.

        I wanna get there like, 30 minutes early, 'cause of the seats, the pricing, and I get to like, I don't know, relax for a while before I get hyped up watching the movie, then after, going home at do whatever for about an hour, then go tutor kids. Then go home and uh, work on my game for a bit.

        Then hopefully, on Saturday, my parents and I will go to the phone place and get a new contract. And my first phone hopefully. Yep, relaxing weekend alright. Sooo uh, yeah. Pretty hyped up for the movie, even though the first one sucked ("The Purge"), but this one will hopefully (and undoubtedly) be better.

        So that's about it, I worked on my game and just whatever all day today. I'll definitely be talking to you tomorrow, so, see you tomorrow. Oh and just to mention, I've been having lotsa dreams lately. Just, just to let ya know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.