Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sunday, July 6, 2014 "This Past Week."

Sunday, July 6, 2014
Week: Summer
Songs to Remember: Nichismoke - MowtenDoo

        Sooooo what day is it? Ju- July 6th? Alright, now I just forgot what I was going to write about. I do remember how there's supposed to be a "wow" somewhere here.

        Alright, so my cousins just left, they're going home today while I'm going to be going home next week and hopefully my mom will have a conscience and get a phone that's not impractical. And oh my LAWD is it hot right now, like, WOOO, am I sweaty.

        This whole week I haven't written much partly due to me not having much time, and the fact that my cousins look over my shoulder. I'd kinda like for all this to be kept private, unless I feel like showing everyone all this and that would be, ehhh, I don't know.

        Also, the room we're sleeping in, staying in, basically spend about 3/4 of hour day in, is kinda small. Both of my cousins sleep on the 2 mattresses in here while I sleep on the ground (thank goodness there's carpeting). We could kinda squeeze 3 people onto the 2 small mattresses but there's really not much room to like, move around and whatnot so I chose to sleep on the ground.

        Alsooo, I drank my first Monster energy drink yesterday (so exciting, I know, I know). I have never drank, not even one sip, of a single energy drink. Unless, well, you count Powerade or Gatorade or VitaminWater as energy drinks (lel). So I was kinda expecting something like the god of all energy drinks when I took my first sip of Monster, but it was actually just kinda sour. I was like, "Well, it's very citrus-y".

        Aaaand, I have also been having a few weird dreams this past week, most of them having to do with school. And yeah. I wonder what other people are doing right now? Oh, I almost forgot. Uhh, so, for the fourth of July, we didn't go to our other cousin's house for a pool party and fireworks watching, we just, stayed here.

        Our uncles and aunts (the ones that don't live here at our grandma's house) came here and like, just sat in the living room I guess and just re-watched some old footage of their camping trip or whatever. They laughed pretty loud, my cousins and I heard them from upstairs (the room we're in is upstairs, it's a 2 story house).

        Also, for the past 2 nights or so, my cousins and I heard some dude or kid outside, like, right across from the house (our window is always open so we can hear the yelling) was like shouting and yelling. He seemed pretty pissed off. The night before yesterday night, some dude was yelling "I got work tomorrow!" and yesterday night, we heard some dude yell "Shut the f*** up!". These gosh darn neighborhoods here man, I swear.

        So my cousins and I basically just like, watched videos on YouTube or whatever, played Terraria for a few days, just full on Terraria, then watched Transformers: Age of Extinction, then played Transformers Universe for a day, then watched the movie Kick-Ass 2 (pretty lack-luster) and Holes (I don't know why), aaaaaaand here I am, alone, in this room.

        I'll be getting back to posting actual stuff that people sorta remotely care about soon, 'cause right now, it's Sunday, July 6th, 2014, 12:27 PM, and I got to go to the bathroom. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.