Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tuesday, July 22, 2014 "Instagram is Another World."

Tuesday, July 22, 2014
Week: Summer
Songs to Remember: 2012 K-Pop Mega Mashup - SHIMMIXES

        You know, I never got why people post pictures of their, what are they called? Weed farm, weed collection? Why do people post pictures of their cannabis, and how are they caught? I hardly doubt their cannabis is used for medical reasons.

        So I actually downloaded and installed Instagram on my phone after I saw one of my friends post a picture on Facenovel with the little text that says "via Instagram". If it weren't for that, I'd probably forget.

        And since I was (and still am) not following anybody, the Instagram home screen was like "Oh hey, find some friends to follow... you lonely son of a b****". And uh, it showed all my friends who had Instagrams and I was "Oh my-" like, is it really that- I mean, eh- it says "You have 249 friends on Instagram" and it's just like "What?"

        I don't really see the point of Instagram. But there's over about a million users so what am I saying? So after seeing a bunch of other people's profiles on Instagram (people mostly from my school and social circle) I was like "Whatever" and made a profile. Oh wait, they require you to make a profile anyway when you first get on Instagram. Oh.

        So instead of naming my profile "Salad Dressing" like I do on any kind of app or website that I don't really care about, I made my Instagram name as "andrewhtrain" 'cause you know, my real name being Andrew, my middle name starts with an H, and my last name sounds like "train". And heeey, the names not taken, yay.

        It wasn't until I saw this one dude's Instagram name (the dude coincidentally being Ez's bf. Or whatever) had "train" in it as well. 'Cause like, his last name's the same as mine. So with me not looking like I'm copying him, and me having a bit of hipster qualities, I decided to be different and changed my Instagram to "mfw". By the way, that's not my Instagram name 'cause I know better and the internet is a scary place.

        I was surprised that a lot of people had their Instagram profiles on private. It's good not to show your face, or too many pictures of your face, on the internet. Anyways, I came across one of my, err, old classmate from 6th and 7th grade's Instagram. I remember him still (I remember like, everything) mostly 'cause of this little event back in 7th grade where he got caught, for having cannabis. The funny part was when his friend tried to hide it in his closet. His F***ING CLOSET. I need to tell his story one day.

        So, his profile wasn't on private, that's nice of him. And when I saw his pictures- well I didn't know what I expecting. This dude took pictures of his cannabis and even filmed himself slapping his friend I guess, with a bag of it. Like, what? I swear, his Instagram could entertain someone for hours. And don't get me started on his raps he recorded on soundcloud, oh my lor- and why aren't the cops looking at people's Instagrams? If they wanna catch people with cannabis, why not just look at Instagram profiles for like an hour?

        Other than that, the rest of people's pictures were like Starbucks drinks, horizons, selfies, milk teas, and just whatever. Nothing really special. The crazy part in all this, was when I had finished signing up my profile for Instagram, a dude just randomly followed me, like instant. His profile says that he's in the class of 2017 at my high school... What was he doing following peoples Instagrams (and for when I just signed up).

        So what's next, ask.fm midnight trolling and shenanigans? Maybe. I feel like my posts are more and more becoming like the posts I made back when I first moved all my document posts to blogger. And that's the era for when I actually liked making posts. So I guess you could say this is fun.

        I, will save my update for tomorrow 'cause this post is already long, and I want to have something to talk about tomorrow in case I forget, which I most likely will. And it's f***ing Tuesday. Great. Anyways, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.