Thursday, July 3, 2014

Thursday, July 3, 2014 "Transformers."

Wednesday, July 2, 2014
Week: Summer
Songs to Remember: Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis

        So apparently my cousins and I have been watching YouTube videos, memes, and played Terraria for all the time since I've been here.

        We'd probably be doing that today too if weren't for our uncle telling us how he'd come home early from work so he can drive us to see Transformers: Age of Extinction. Also, I probably would've finished and posted this yesterday, but my cousins were snooping around and if they were to see all my posts and this blog, then I don't know.

        So we just came back from seeing Transformers: Age of Extinction. The theaters here (we were at an AMC) were like, pretty fancy. The theater near my house is a Century 21 theater I think, and they don't have any reserved seating or whatever. At least I don't know about it, you just buy your tickets and sit down at any spot at the theater.

        The seats here were pretty comfortable, they weren't like seats like a college theater seat or whatever (like my town's theater), they were like big red sofa things. I don't know the name of what they're called so, yeah. Also there was a lot of space, I could literally extend my legs far out in front of me.

        The movie was okay, I first thought that since it would be 2 hours and thirty minutes long. But it was actually kinda fast paced so that was nice. There were also some okay jokes and comedy scenes so that was nice too.

        My cousin has watched like, every single scene, trailer, sneak peak, whatever. He has seen all of that so he basically knew kinda what was going to happen. So I guess my cousins and I are going to play Transformers Universe for a few hours now.

        See you on Saturday I guess, since tomorrow we're going to my other cousin's house for a July 4th party. Also I've finally found this one song I've been looking for: Chelsea Dagger by The Fratellis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.