Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sunday, July 27, 2014 "Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow."

Sunday, July 27, 2014
Week: Summer
Songs to Remember: Creatures Come Alive (Remix) - Brother Blake

        Why do popular people at my school act like they're "no-life-ing" by being on the computer "all-day", when they post pictures of themselves everyday hanging out with their friends at Starbucks and the mall.

        Like oh my god, like, I seriously have like nothing to do, I'm sitting here watching a goddamn swimming anime while I eat junk-food and gain no weight. That was my impression of one of them. Also people watch that swimming anime for 2 things: the half-naked dudes, and the fact that they swim like it's their job.

        So the beta for the game "Destiny" just ended today. I'm not gonna have anything to play on the PS4 for about a month and a half so it's back to leaving that thing off for another while. There is nothing, and I mean nothing, to play on the Playstation 4, besides loads and loads of indie-platformer games. Of which should belong on the PC and not a console. Seriously, stop putting those games on console.

        Also I'm getting a haircut in a few days, due to my hair being too long (like always) and how I'm going to be taking my school-picture in about 2 weeks. Yeah my school pictures are never that great, I somehow end up looking stupid due to one of 2 things: not smiling even though I'm smiling, or how stupid my haircut at the time.

        My 8th grade picture was horrendous. I did not even remember having that much hair. Just picture coconut head, but even more round than that. That is exactly what my hair looked like at that time. Anyways, I'm going to be re-watching "The Purge: Anarchy" tomorrow morning with cousin. Streaming it online, of course. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.