Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sunday, July 13, 2014 "Nothing, But An Update."

Sunday, July 13, 2014
Week: Summer
Songs to Remember: Close to Me - Gentleman Hall

        Hi, it's me again, Drew. And there is seriously nothing to do, like, nothing. The only thing to do right now is write this.

        So I got back home now. I got back here at about 2:30 PM (it's currently 10:19 PM) and 2:30 PM is pretty early. We left my grandmother's house at about 9:00 AM so it took only about 6 hours to get from L.A to here (not including stops which took like 10 minutes). 6 hours is surprisingly quick, and there wasn't really any traffic along the way, probably because every sane person on the freeway moved out of the way as my dad was driving us at about 80 miles per hour in a 70 max limit.

        Uhhh, so I didn't get a phone yet. There's probably a saying where one does not receive what one expects, or something like that, I don't know. Well I haven't been "expecting" a phone until now (I'm 15). I thought my mom and dad renewed their phone contract yesterday, but they still have the same phones. Maybe they renewed it but kept the same phones. HOPEFULLY, they didn't and are going to renew it next week, or else I'm going to have nightmares about weird phones for the next week.

        So like, a few days ago, I had a dream that I had a phone, but it wasn't really a phone. It was like a... phone, but it slides (like those sliding phones, compared to flip phones). And when you slid it, it would slide out like 4 more panels, turning it into a tablet. Very weird, and very scary because that thing looked NASTTTY, the typing on that thing was like 8 frames per second (*shudders*).

        So yeah, I had a nightmare about a phone. That's how much it affects me. So today my cousin told me how he's studying for an online driving test (test, as in writing). And that made me think "Well s***, I'm going to have to drive soon, might as well get the basics down", and by basics, I mean like how to steer and how to start a car basics as I know NOTHING about driving or cars.

        Aaand what's the best way in learning about stuff like that for free... is the internet! Specifically wikiHow. And now I know how to start an automatic car, a manual car, the "push/pull" steering technique/ shuffle technique, aaand the basics of the Prindle and gears for manual cars. Damn is there a lot of stuff.

        Anyways, I played a bit of "Aura Kingdom" today, my cousin studying on driving, and uhhh, here I am sitting here with nothing to do. Like, no matter how much I refresh my YouTube subscription page or my Facenovel feed, there's nothing new or anything to watch. Tutoring isn't until like 5 more days, The Purge: Anarchy isn't until for another 5 days, and, it's pretty difficult finding new songs I like. W- What am I gonna do tomorrow?

        So like I said, there's "nothing" new really. And, I feel like I forgot something I wanted to talk/tell about. Uhhh, I'll see you tomorrow? Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.