Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 "A Late Goodbye and Cringeworthy Video."

Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Week: Summer
Songs to Remember: Tried to Walk - B1A4

        Hi, I'm Drew, and today I'll be talking about stuff I find on the internet and my social problems. I hope you'll enjoy.

        You know, that sentence really accurately described what I talk about in my posts. Uh, yeah. So first off, I'd like to say a goodbye to a friend of mine. She helped me with a lot of problems, even though she was dealing with problems of her own. And no, she's not f***ing dead.

        Her name's Em. I've talked about her a while back, how I was thinking of messaging her on Facenovel and talking to her 'cause she seemed like such a interesting person. Of course, my being who I am, I didn't message her. Instead, she messaged me, I guess, after I consecutively liked some pictures that she posted.

        She wasn't what I was expecting to say the least. I expected her to be one of those "Yolo" people, but no, she's actually very fun, interesting (to say the least), and she and I were actually fairly similar. Umm, due to her appearance and makeup, her music choices, and stuff, I guess you could call her "emo". That is, if it's fine with her. I don't really like to label people. Much, at least. I'm trying not to sound offensive than I kinda already am.

        So, I talked to her (as in messaging on Facenovel), a few times, then I didn't hear from her for a like a few weeks. I figured that I annoyed her or she didn't like my presence so I was like "Well, that was that". But then she came back online after those few weeks and I was like "Hey, where ya been?" and she was like "Oh, just came back from a mental hospital". Like, what? I was like "Uh really?" And she was like "Mhmm". Apparently she had suicidal thoughts and so she was put in the mental hospital for a few weeks.

        After that, she told me she was going to be home-schooled from then on. Soon, I guess I talked to her a few more times and then one day she posted a status on Facenovel saying how she's going to be visiting the school early in the morning. And so on that day, I met her in person and we only saw each other for like 5 minutes and then class started and she had to go home.

        She visited again on another occasion and it was basically the same thing again, 5 minutes of seeing each other in person and that was the last time I saw her. I've noticed she had a lot of internet boyfriends. About, eh, all of them whom she had broken up with, due to them cheating on her or whatever. She started a YouTube channel soon after that, I guess to be like her favorite YouTube people like "amazingphil" and "danisnotonfire". She recorded a few vlogs and finally one little "goodbye" video with her walking home with her friends. In the description of the video, she told how she won't be making anymore YouTube videos due to not having enough money for a good camera, and having no personal computer.

        She told me (when she was homeschooled) that she might be coming back to our school for sophomore year, but as of now, her Facenovel's been deleted, her Instagram deleted, she hasn't responded to my message to her on Kik, and the only internet accounts she has yet to delete are her Wattpad and Quotev accounts.

        As of right now, I don't know where she is or what she's doing, I just hope for her to have a bright future and the life she's always wanted. She helped me a lot in a way, by just talking to me, she helped me find similarities in uncommon places. So I just wanted to say thank you Emily O., for keeping my mind on for just a bit longer.

        I have been WAITING to make a goodbye post for her, but I always forget. Now, it's been done, another checkmark off my things to do list (of which I don't actually have). Oh, and for the cringeworthy video. I saw this one video today, recorded by this person who's in Facenovel friends list but whom I never actually spoken to (on the internet or real life), and it is probably one of the most cringeworthy things I've ever seen.

        So basically it's called "Game of the Week: Opinions! ft. Andre D. R.". That's the name of the video, but with the full name for the dude "Andre". She basically has this channel where she does games/ challenges, or something, I don't know. In the video, they both give their like, honest opinions on each other. Oh my god, is it cringeworthy.

        The dude says "V... is... ss-smart, I think you literally are really smart, like, you're really, not-not, you're like really academic". And then the girl's like "You're making fun of me! *hair swipe*". Yes, that was an exact quote from the video. The best synopsis for the video would be hairswipes (if that's what they're called) and things to say to your crush. Seriously, one of the most bootleg videos I've seen recently.

        And by god, how does his hair defy that much gravity? Isaac Newton would be like "Damn son". Anyways, this post is getting (oh my god, I'm listening to the video and it's just, just-oooooooh) a bit too long so I'll talk a bit more tomorrow. So see you tomorrow, and remember, stay bootleg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.