Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sunday, July 20, 2014 "I'm Okay, Phone, and Whatever."

Sunday, July 20, 2014
Week: Summer
Songs to Remember: Keep Your Head Up - Andy Grammer

        Well, this is kinda awkward in the fact that I was bawling my eyes out yesterday over my parents getting iPhone 5S's and me a s****y 5 year old I don't even know phone. But that was like what? Yesterday? And today is today.

        So yesterday my mom pissed me off a lot. Until she finally let me get an actual phone after I told her how the phone she passed down to me was utter s***, I mean, it was 2G only for f***'s sake and no Wi-Fi connectivity.

        I had my eyes on 2 phones, ones that were good, functional, but weren't as pricey as other phones, the LG G2 and the Google Nexus 5. My mom then told me to just get the iPhone 5S, in which I was like "That's so expensive" but then my mom was like "This is phone you're going to have for 7,8 years so choose one that's good" or something like that. Then she made up a bunch of reasons how everyone says the iPhone brand's the best and long-lasting.

        I was like "Whatever" and just went with the iPhone 5S. Then soon my mom changed her mind and was like "Why don't you get the Nexus 5 like you wanted? Only $400" and by that time, I wanted the 5S. Then my mom said that the iPhone was too expensive and that's how I ended up with Google Nexus 5. And I don't regret it.

        So today my parents and I went to this T-Mobile place to get me my phone. My dad talked way too much and for no reason, so the transaction went on for a bit too long, just to buy a new SIM card and phone. After the employee dude (cool dude by the way) explained to my parents how the place where my parents bought the contract at was a corporate and how they could be sneaky (most likely shady too), my parents will hopefully not go to any bootleg cellphone place ever again.

        We went to Best Buy and Walmart looking for cases for all our phones and I ran into my best buddy from school. I was like "Sup Ec" and he was like "Sup Drew". I never ran into my friends from school at public places for like, a long time so I don't really know the feeling. But now I do and I gotta say, it wasn't as awkward as I thought.

        And yeah, I'm okay now, no more crying for longtime, that is, until I see my student id picture this August? I think August. Oh and can you believe it's the 20th of July already? Like, god damn back to school s*** to do.

        So yeah, "lost my phone virginity" as my cousin told me. Also, my parents got 4G LTE Unlimited plan for our contract. What. I was like "What contract did you get" and my mom was like "4G Unlimited" and I was like "OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD" like Spencer (Jerry Trainor) from iCarly when he went like "OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD" in that one episode. Our monthly bill now is like, over $100. What.

        Sooo uh, I don't know what to do now, besides having to add all my songs on iTunes (over 4 GB worth) to my Nexus 5. iTunes, onto an Android. Do you know the hassle I'm going through right now. Also, I forgot something I wanted to say. God damn it, this always happens. Anyways, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.