Saturday, July 19, 2014

Saturday, July 19, 2014 "I Didn't Think We Were Rich."

Saturday, July 19, 2014
Week: Summer
Songs to Remember:

        Haaahahaahaahhahahahahahahahaha. I'm actually crying right now, so I don't know why I was writing like I was laughing.

        Took one step in the kitchen, I see the phone that my mom and dad got. My mom got the iPhone 5S and my dad an iPhone 5. Funny right? Right? Considering that my mom isn't even going to use half the f***ing functions on it. My mom even stated in the car ride when my uncle was driving my mom and I to my grandma's house that "those type of phones are for people who use it a lot, for like checking stocks and all that".

        Considering my mom stays home and doesn't have a job while my dad makes $60,000 a year, getting the iPhone 5 and the iPhone 5S  was a good choice in saving money. But do I pay bills? No. Do I pay taxes? No. Do I have a job? No. I'm not old enough to get a job (16's the minimum for people here). But when I do get a job, hell yeah I'd pay for everything.

        I'd gladly get a job, work it so I don't have stay in this place I'm supposed to call home, and pay for everything. Gas, bills, f***ing everything. Because why the f*** not? My parents still treat me like I'm 5, I do nothing all day anyway. I don't go out with my friends 'cause I don't have any, and the friends I do have stay home all day too.

        So when do I start?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.