Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 "Lively Week With Stupid Things."

Monday, July 15, 2014
Week: Summer
Songs to Remember: Good Bye Bye - Nu'est

        Yeah, I didn't really write anything for yesterday 'cause like- wait what. It- it's Tuesday already! Fffff- I thought it was Monday.

        Okay, well, it was late at night and I was sleepy so, there you go. I didn't really do anything yesterday, actually, what did I do? Ohhh right, I did a whole bunch of California driving permit practice tests. I expected the test to be like, uber difficult since like, it's driving. But no, most of the questions were really, really, OBVIOUS, like, how can you not pass these driving permit tests?

        Now when I take tests at school, when I don't know the answer, I just go with the answer that seems the most logical. There's usually one really stupid answer choice which is obviously wrong, then there's one that doesn't really make sense, then there's the two answer choices with one of them being the correct answer. The California driving permit tests have only like, 3 answer choices sooo 33.333% chance of getting it right. Even easier.

        Some of the questions on the practice tests are like "What is the legal percentage of alcohol for someone under 21?" And, I mean, it's obvious you're not supposed to have like any alcohol when driving so uhh, the answer would be pretty obvious. A bunch of questions also have "phone" and "text" as answer choices, I mean, they're making it a bit too easy, hehe.

        Now that I'm finished questioning California driver permit practice tests, last night I found something really, really stupid. Remember when I talked about people's stupidity on social media websites? Yeah, this is gonna be one of them.

        So last night I came upon this one girl (whom I've trolled before on her ask.fm profile) who uhhh, well I'll let you read for yourself. The question and answer are direct quotes by the way. The question she was asked was "Thoughts on zayn and Louis getting high?" Her answer was "Okay so its normal. Like at least 85% of the teenage population gets high. Whatever. BUT PLEASE DONT MAKE IT A HABIT. I dont want the boys im deeply in love with to become druggies. Like no. And well since they are REALLY WELL KNOWN. Dont record yourselfs getting high. Its gonna upset the fans. BUT FANS pls dont hate the boys just bc of that one incident. Yeah they got high and smoked weed but come on. Doesnt almost everyone? Its not exactly the best thing to do but that doesnt mean you should hate them bc of that ONE thing and completely forget the 246291038492 other things they did to make us smile. *rant done*".

        So yeah, that, kinda deserves to be on the front page of r/cringeworthy, heh. Wow. Sooo where do I start? Well, let's identify the main points in all this shall we? So band members of "One Direction" (I mean, I guess it's One Direction? I seriously don't know the names of anyone in these boy bands, like "5SOS" or as I call em', "five-sauce") smoked weed and recorded it. Like, okay. Wow, popular boy band smoking weed, how unexpected, nope.

        She said that 85% of the teenage population gets high, ehhh, I agree. It's true. But getting high is "normal"? Like, what? Since when was it considered normal? If it's normal, uhhh, why is still illegal here? She also implied that it's okay to get high, but to not make it a habit? Oh yeah, smoking weed's fine, getting high's fine, but if it's a habit (better word here would be addiction)? Aww heeell no, s***, where's the 411 on the 911?

        "I dont want the boys im deeply in love with to become druggies." So what? If it were different people, it'd be different? Just 'cause they're "well known"? And there are definitely better reasons to not record yourself getting high, like, oh I don't know, you're getting high? Worrying about your health while recording yourself getting high, or worry about upsetting fans? Tough decision, I know, I know.

        I swear, this is why people need lawyers. The statements she's making as arguments are pretty "lawl" worthy. "Yeah they got high and smoked weed but come on. Doesnt almost everyone" I see she didn't put "everyone" instead of "almost everyone" 'cause then she'd just lose. Just in general. Apparently getting high and smoking weed is okay as long as "almost everyone" does it. You see, I was gonna compare getting high and murder here, but then I was like "Nahhh, nevermind".

        And then she goes by saying how you shouldn't hate them for smoking. Wh- W- Who would hate them when people already do? And now I'm finished. As she had said, heh, "rant done". I clearly stated that my rant is done.

        So yeah, just something I thought was pretty funny and cringe-worthy at the same time. Nowww, for the current news. Yyyyyes, I'm getting a phone. I swear I could hear an angel chorus when I saw a document on the kitchen table with 3 phone lines listed on it. And I know plenty of f***ing people (who are most likely attractive) go: "Heheh, lel, you're excited about getting a phone?! Lel! I've had mine for years and so what?! I could drop it right now and I'd get one in the mail by today! Hahaha, lel, buji-".

        The writing I do to put my voice in my text is atrocious. Anyways, as Joe Jo had said before "I know a lot of good looking people that complain all f***ing day about the stupidest s*** on Earth". Now that is true to an extent. Aaand, back to phones. So my mom wanted to give me her phone, which runs at like 10 fps. I told her that it's slow, and my mom's like "No no, the internet is 3g, very fast". And then I explained to her how it's not the internet (I don't care about the internet with the contract) but it's the phone that's slow.

         My mom then told me how if I get all A's on my next report card, she'll get me the iPhone 6. I'm like "No, I don't want the iPhone 6". First of all, it's an iPhone. It's, f***ing, expensive. Second, it's f***ing buji as hell. Buji by the way, means expensive just to be expensive. Rich people do a lot of buji things, like, playing poker with each playing card being an individual iPhone or something like that.

        My mom then had it so that I'd go with her and my dad to the phone place on Wednesday and figure it out there. Anyways, that is all for now- I just remembered, the k-pop group Nu'est just had their comeback. Just saying.

        Anyways- oh yeah, I'll also be seeing The Purge: Anarchy in theaters and hopefully be able to experience that bootleg thing where people take a picture of their movie tickets and post it onto Instagram. Only for experience, not that I'd like it. Anyways, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.