Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday, July 11, 2014 "Influenced Speaking and Smooth Riding."

Friday, July 11, 2014
Week: Summer
Songs to Remember: Where are you? What're you doing? - B.A.P

        Like my cousin's brother had said today, "It's Friday?!" Hell yeah it's Friday. And hell yeah my way of speaking is influenced by Vash12349.

        So my dad's here now, at my grandmother's house. I thought he'd be coming today, but no, he uhh, came here yesterday night probably. I didn't find out he was here until this morning. I'm guessing tomorrow him and my mom and gonna go to a cell phone place (or whatever it's called. I seriously have no idea what a phone place is called. A phone place?) to get a new phone contract.

        So I just finished watching Running Man episode 203 and part 10 of Vash12349's let's play of "Tomogatchi Life" on YouTube and it took me this long to recognize how much Vash12349's commentary has affected how I speak today.

        I first watched Vash12349 (let's refer to him as Vash for short) when I was at my old house, the one where most of the bad things in my life happened. I was just browing YouTube to watch some gameplay of "Little Big Planet", in which I came across Vash12349's video of him and his friend playing it. Oh boy, did I laugh, probably the hardest ever in my life. His comedy in his videos was probably the thing that kept me going after the incident back in 2010.

        After a course of watching Vash's videos from 2010 continuing to now, I've developed a way of speaking similar to his. For instance, I use the word "bootleg" every so often, along with phrases that Vash says in many of his videos. And I've also used Vash's way of quoting people and.. stuff. I'm not sure how to explain the quoting, but, it's very noticeable. I'm prooobably making no sense right now.

        Anyways, Vash influenced some of the things I find funny and the things I say. He also got me through some difficult times. Aaand now onto current events.

        So (as it is my new most used word), since I didn't go to the Math tutoring thing today because I'm still in L.A, my tutoring buddy messaged me on Facenovel and said "Hello is this the dude from math tutoring" and I'm like "Yes this is the dude from math tutoring speaking". I don't know why I'm talking about this, I think it's because I find it funny.

        Also, I found this new game (fairly recently released) called "UnTurned". It's basically like "Minecraft meets Dayz" Ehhh, more like "Roblox with 7 Days to Die". Anyways, fun game, and the best part, it's FREE. At least for right now. I got my cousins to play it because 1, it looks like Minecraft, 2, it's open-world, 3, guns, and 4, it's multi-player. And it's pretty bootleg. As you can see, Vash-influenced talk right there.

        So yeah, things have been going pretty smoothly, I'ma be here at my grandmother's house for 1 more day, tomorrow I'll be playing more "UnTurned with my cousins", hopefully getting a functional phone tomorrow, The Purge: Anarchy coming out in exactly one week, and I still got one Chips Ahoy cookie left. Man those are good. I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.