Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 "Haircut."

Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Week: Summer
Songs to Remember: K-POP IN 4D - SHIMMIXES

        Well I found out what 5SOS (five-sauce) stood for. It stood for "5 seconds of summer". I still call them five-sauce.

        So today I got a haircut. And every time I do, I have about 2 days to 1 week of regret. My hair's pretty short, not that short, but, short. School starts on August 18th, and today's July 29th, so I have roughly about 3 weeks until the first day of school.

        But, I'm getting my school picture taken on August 8th and that's like kinda about a week away. And I kinda want my picture to be good, 'cause all of my school pictures were horrible. And I'm not even kidding about that. And yes, I am very self-conscious about my hair, I think it's my best asset, and one time, a girl was like "Nice hair" and I was like "Thanks". As you can see.

        That's about it for right now, I re-watched The Purge: Anarchy with my cousin through online streaming, and I'm also working on new game, to, pass time or whatever. Also, I'm on the 5th episode of "Watamote". Seriously, no other show can best describe my life, with none other than that show. Anyways, see you tomorrow. Oh and sorry if these posts don't show, the ones I post from my phone don't have a "share" feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.