Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wednesday, February 5, 2014
Week 25
Songs to Remember: I Hate You - 2PM

       So I did a cool experiment without even knowing it. So you know that girl that I was conversing with on ask.fm? Of course you don't. Well, let me summarize it for you. This girl was in my class during 6th grade. I had a little crush on her, but that was during 6th grade only, and for like a month or so. Now it's been about 3 years and she hasn't talked to me at all, even though she's like one of the first few people who talked to me when I was at my new elementary school, here where I'm now living. And so I somehow (don't ask me how) found her ask.fm profile and I proceeded to ask some questions. I started out with "Hi, how was your day?" She responded "it was alright, how about you my luv" I said "It was alright as well! Did you do anything exciting today?" She then answered, "yep, swim tryouts. Who are you lol" And things went in my favor from there. I asked a bunch of random stuff because I like messing with people and she was "stressing" out about who I was, since sending in questions on ask.fm is anonymous if you didn't know.

        So I continued asking random stuff and she was thinking real hard about who I was. I told her that I was a past friend that she hasn't talked to in 3 years. She thunk real hard (thunk?), and figured out who I was by responding "I'm wondering if I should tell you to get out or not bc I just remembered". And my fun kind of ended right there. You see what this experiment showed? It showed that looks and identity is everything. I asked a simple "How was your day?" and she got all omg, who is this guy, he's so nice, omg, who is he. Then, when she figured out who I was, she got all pissed off and completely changed her attitude.

        So that was that. I now have got to stop using "So" in all my starting paragraphs now. At least I don't use "like" as much as other high schoolers do, like, not much at all. So you know (damn it, I used So again) that one girl who was released from the mental hospital right, I talked about her in my last post I think. Anyways, she's supposedly in a "relationship", judging by her life event post on Facenovel. She posted a pic of the guy and it doesn't seem like he's even in this area. He's in Los Angeles, whereas here is like, miles away. I just want to know, what is with girls and guys on the internet.

        Anyways, I have Biology homework to do. I'll talk to you guys tomorrow. Much thanks to that one person who keeps +1'ing all my posts, you're a nice person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.