Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday, February 10, 2014
Week 26
Songs to Remember: Sleep Talking - NU'EST

       Holy shyt this is a lot of homework. My geography teacher assigns us homework like every two days or so, leading up to a test about 2 or 3 weeks later. Until then, those assignments aren't due until the day of the test. What I like is that we get a lot of time to do our homework. What I don't like is how it counters my time management at home. You see, if my teacher gives me assignments that I have to manage my own personal time to do, then I'm most likely going to forget, or if I'm lucky, do them the day before it's due. If he gives us time in class for things like that, then I could focus on getting stuff done since there's no laptops or internets or anything. I guess you could say internet is a distraction to me, but I still have A's and B's so I'm doing fine so far.

        So last night on Facenovel, I saw this picture of this dude (who goes to the high school I would've went to if I had stayed in San Jose) and in the picture was him at his birthday party ... with 10 other girls sitting next to him at the table. Like, what is this dude's secret? This guy has a birthday party with just him and 10 other girls, only girls at his birthday party. I've seen this guy's pictures before on Facenovel (due to him posting them), all of which contain him and his arm over another girl's shoulders. There are literally hundreds (and I mean hundreds) of photos of him and his arm over a girl's shoulder. Do girls, like, ask for him to take a picture with them? Is that what it is? There are literally hundreds. Hundreds.

        I just recently finished my Geography homework. I forgot that my teacher gave us questions to do so that we'd "study" for the test which unfortunately is tomorrow. Last Geography test (and my first) I had, I didn't even finish. I didn't (and couldn't) remember where each country and capital were on the Europe map. Hopefully I won't make that mistake again, I'm actually going to study my map this time.

        Oh, and this week is Valentine's week; Friday is Valentine's day. Of course I'd be listing Valentine's day songs because to me, there are songs for every occasion, especially if they consist of any of these genres: K-Pop, Electronic, or Alternative. Yes that's right, Sleep Talking by NU'EST. Very good song, especially if you like K-Pop. Perfect for Valentine's day, for you and your loved one. Or your cat, purrrfect for you and your cat too. See what I did there? Ahahahahha ... I need friends. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.