Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday, February 2, 2014 : Part 2

Sunday, February 2, 2014
Week 24
Songs to Remember: Better Things - Passion Pit
 
Entry Part 2
 
        Well, there's a reason why I'm making a part 2 for this specific entry. Originally, I never planned to make a part 2 for this entry. I thought today was going to be a regular day. Just a regular day, emphasis on "regular". I don't know what I should be doing right now. I am going to get a lot of hate for this, or empathy, or just plain ignored. You can see that I'm building up the suspense right now. I am scared.
 
        Alright, here it goes. To give a back story for people who are too lazy to read my past posts (because no one does), back when during like the first few weeks of high school, around September, a girl messaged me on Facenovel. She messaged me saying that her friend likes me and if I liked her friend back. I asked who her friend was. She messaged me her friend's profile on Facenovel. Her friend seemed cute so I said sure. She then progressed to put me and her friend in a chat on Facenovel and we talked for a bit, she was in 8th grade at the middle school I went to and of course I'm a freshman in high school. It was getting late so I went to bed, knowing that it was the first time a girl had actually said she liked me (haha). At this time, I still had a major crush on this girl, Ez, at my high school so I knew I was in a bad place already.
 
        I've never broken up with a girl before (why would I), so being the man I was, I decided to disable the Facenovel chat for her and I, then proceeded to make my profile appear offline every time I went on. Very mature, right? Soon, like 6 weeks into high school, I figured that Ez would never go out with me, not in a million years, so I decided to go back to hooking up with that girl, let's call her Lk for now (You probably know where I'm going with this if you've read my previous walls of posts). I chatted with her a bit and she didn't seem very interested in me anymore. I was like, wow, this girl gets over guys fast. It'd only been like a month. And soon I found out that she was in a "relationship", if you would call it that, with a guy. But not just any guy, this dude lived, like across the country. We're both in California (hopefully that's not too much info) and this dude was in like Alabama or something. This dude kept on tagging himself and her in these anime photos he kept on posting, and she kept on liking them.
 
        Now I know, this all sounds very stalkery-ish (if you would call it that), but this is not even close as to what I have seen today, so hold your horses. So where was I- oh yeah. So Lk was in a "relationship" with a guy across the country. Also, all across her and his walls' were just a whole bunch of tinychat (you know, that one website that hosts quick chat rooms) invites. So I was like, OK, she's in a "relationship" with a guy across the country, but video-chatting with him and hopefully meeting each other by travelling across the country or something, aww, how cute. Yeah, this isn't even the worst part yet. Then, about a few weeks later or so, she suddenly in another "relationship" with another guy. Oh, OK, this girl's a "playah" (if that's what kids call people these days. But of course, this dude lives across the country AGAIN. What is with Lk hooking up with dudes over the internet and video-chatting with them. Soon, I've seen really weird people commenting and liking Lk's pictures. I checked their Facenovel profiles (not stalker-ish right), and every single one of them had literally no relations to Lk in any way. So I'm guessing Lk likes to hook up with cute guys over the internet right? Wrong. These dudes weren't even remotely cute. Dorky, but not cute.
 
        OK, here comes the good part, that is, if you consider really, really weird plot twists good. My whole life is a story. This is just another weird plot twist. So this is what I did. I programmed the Facenovel profile thingy so that I would get a notification every time Lk would post something, now I know what you're thinking, this is getting very stalker-ish and would result in a white van and candy. No, it's actually the opposite of that. With my new notification thingy, I could find out whenever she was posting a video chat link. Now the video-chatting website "Tinychat" posts links to your video chats on your Facenovel wall without you really knowing, so I'm guessing Lk doesn't really mind this.
 
        I've been to one of Lk's video chats before, though I was signed in anonymously so she wouldn't know it's me. She appeared to be video-chatting with this guy whom I assume was another dude she met on Facenovel. I was talking to my best friend at this time (Ec, that's his anonymous name), and I was like "hey, there's this girl who's video-chatting right now. Let's crash it." Something sort of like that. I joined in and I told my friend "Holy f*** is she even wearing any clothes. I mean, it wasn't showing her body or anything, but if you saw what I saw, you would kind of make that inference too as well.
 
        Oh, you thought that was the weird part. Oh, you're wrong. You're wrong. I am getting chills right now just thinking about this. Anyways, today I received the notification on Facenovel that Lk was in a video-chatting room right now on tinychat. I copied the link and pasted it in an incognito window (a mode on basically every browser where cookies and site data aren't collected so you can browse anonymously really). The page loaded up slowly, 50% 75%, 100%. What I saw next was- I don't even know how to describe this. And considering everything else that has been leading up for me to see this, I just don't know. Oh, and to let you know before reading on the next few lines, yes this is a very serious matter. I am scared because I don't know what to do with this knowledge. Read on if you're not afraid or don't care or whatever. On webcam, I saw what was Lk's legs spread apart, the camera was close to her thighs and she was... amsterbating, with what was most likely a d*ldo.
 
        Oh, no. Oh, no. I didn't really believe what I was seeing because it was so SHOCKING. I made sure that I didn't end up in some sort of live adult webcam room. Sure enough, Lk's name was in the top left corner of the webcam and at the bottom were "Lk joined the room", "guest_23238391 joined the room" and one other person, whom most likely was a guy. She moved the webcam up to her face and that was the last thing I saw. I quickly left the room.
 
        And that was it. About 10 seconds of what I've seen, can be turned into 100 pages of ranting. I mean, I didn't know what to expect. Sure, a girl hooking up with guys over the internet, that seems pretty normal. I didn't expect much of it, only that if she finds "love", she finds love. But not this. I mean, come on. Chatting with her on Facenovel, she seemed kind of like me. She spends her weekends at home, bored, and with really nothing to do. I couldn't believe I couldn't foresee this, mostly because it's not a common thing to think about haha. I took a break off the internet for a few minutes and began typing this post. Many things came to my mind while writing this, mostly things about what she has been doing for the past school year, her internet usage, her "liking" me, legal issues, her parents, her classmates at school, and those scumbag guys who have probably seen her vag*na on webcam.
 
        What's even worse is that Lk's parents are friends with her on Facenovel!!! Like, one click and they could see their daughter amsterbating for another guy on webcam. Another thought I have is if she's doing this for money. It's one thing to do this for acceptance or whatever, but doing this for money is on a whole new level. The worst part, is that she is about 13 or 14 right now. I am really scared, not because of what I saw, but because I don't know what to do with this knowledge now that I have it. Next year, she is going to be at my high school. I'm not sure if I'd want to hang out with her anymore haha. It's kind of creepy knowing that a person who you're speaking to in reality has done this kind of thing.
 
        Well, there you have it. That is what happened today. It's currently 4:05 PM. I screen-shotted the link. Umm, I don't know what to do. I- I- I don't know. That's what one of my past friends from my old elementary school had always chosen as the answer to everything. I don't know.
 
        Oh no, there's a meeting in the canyons. Oh no, this is rising to the clouds. This is gonna drive me crazy. It's gonna drive me mad.

2 comments:

  1. How old are you Now and Lk?? did you ever talk too her again im 14 rigt now soo thats kinda wierd that a girl would do that type of thing that soooo mean she has no respect for her self!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hi! I haven't checked this project blog thing for a few months so sorry for the late reply! I'm 18 now, and yeah I agree, not very pleasing to anybody at that sorta time.

      Delete

Feel free to say whatever you want.