Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday, February 16, 2014
Week 26
Songs to Remember: I Hate You - 2PM

       Now, I gotta remember all those lessons I learned from crushing on girls throughout this school-year. These "lessons" I've developed into "rules". These rules are what I'd like to refer to as my rules on getting by in high school, mostly dependent on the romance and drama factor that is. It's weird how much I infer based on such little things that happen to me.

       So I checked the website of the school for my past friends and of course, their school has winter break this week as well. That means that I won't be able to visit my buddies- I mean, past friends. I'll just have to wait for when there's a teacher in-service day at my school so that I could visit theirs. Anyways, I finished my song, yay! I changed the instrumental song a few times and I ended up using 2PM's "I Hate You" instrumental for the beat of my lyrics. My song turned, better than I expected really. I recorded it (when my parents weren't home) and I have all the files currently. It definitely doesn't sound like Bruno Mars, but to me, it's probably the best I'll ever sing.

        Sometimes (just to make it sound a bit more positive than saying all the time), I think about how my life is. I lost my train of thought. Sorry for not writing much, I have more stories to tell and talk about tomorrow. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.