Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sunday, February 23, 2014
Week 27
Songs to Remember: Gotta Talk to You - Seungri

        I totally forgot what story or rant I was going to tell for this post. Uhhhh, well, I've been watching The Creatures' "Treetopia" series. Uhh, I only mentioned that for future purposes.

        I honestly don't know what to talk about. I would like to talk about conversations, but I'd still have barely anything to say. My mind is kinda blank here, and a lot of the time it's never blank. Uhh, yeah. Sorry for not having anything to talk about, even though there are countless subjects to talk about. Maybe I'll get my thinking train working again after a refreshment of waking up at 7:00 AM tomorrow.

        That's it. I was talking about not having things to talk about. Anyways, I still feel sad after having that dream about being forgotten. So here's a cool quote I found: "The oxymoronic truth about people is that they will never fail to disappoint you." Pretty cool right? Right? No? Me neither. Anyways, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.