Saturday, February 8, 2014

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Saturday, February 8, 2014
Week 25
Songs to Remember: I Want You (Scanty and Kneesocks remix) - Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt

       So I've been pretty sick lately. I could still walk and talk, but I've been feeling pretty light-headed all the time. Not headaches, but a little dizzy. I even get dizzy whenever I stand up. Last night I kind of almost passed out while walking to the bathroom. I couldn't really keep my balance and almost walked into a wall. I also am having a case of the coughies (yes, I just said coughies)

        In summary, I'm kind of dying. Today I didn't really do much (like everyday), but just playing video games on my computer. Oh, and about 10 minutes ago, I helped my dad out with using the computer. Oh boy, it was hard, almost as hard as raising a child even though I have no experience of what it's like. My dad wanted to copy music onto CD's so he could listen to them on his stereo. I don't know why he would want to do that rather than just playing it off his computer, but whatever. After about 30 minutes of my teaching, we were able to copy a 14 minute song onto a CD. When we put it in the stereo, it didn't play. I guess I still got work to do tomorrow.

        Oh, and just today was the Sadie's Hawkins dance at my school. I think it happened around 7:00 to 9:00 pm or something. How did I know it was today? I didn't. I luckily found someone posting pictures from it today on Facenovel. It featured like 3 couples, the guys on their knees, holding the girl's hand. And what are the odds? Ez and her BOYFRIEND Ty (the guy who shall not be named) were in it. I now have permission to kill myself.

        Just kidding, I hope Ez has a wonderful time with ... him. Anyways, I'm going to go watch some Running Man episode 183 (awesome show by the way). I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.