Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tuesday, February 11, 2014
Week 26
Songs to Remember: The Girl Who Can't Break Up, The Guy Who Can't Leave - LeeSSang

       I am very tired. Not like the "almost dead" tired that I felt like on Friday, but just a regular ol' tired. So my best buddy currently, told me on Facenovel that he was going to ask this girl out on Valentine's Day this Friday. I was like "What a surprise". But really, it wasn't even a surprise. Took him long enough. Him and her were basically shipped from everyone, and I mean everyone even though everyone doesn't really know them, but still.

        Today I was able to take a break from homework, due to having an outdoor activity today in Geometry class and a test on Russia in Geography. My Biology teacher also gave me a break today, saying that he was giving us a bit too much homework lately. "A bit". "A BIT".

        So anyways, there's this girl and her friends who've been hanging out in front of my locker. They (or should I say 'I') made it kind of awkward, teasing each other like "Omg, why are you standing there, move out the way to he could get his stuff!" and things like that. I know one of them, the other two not so much. They were there yesterday, and today as well. If I could start a conversation, being like "Hey, your Cr right? Nice to meet you", I could win. I could win.

        Uh, Wednesday is tomorrow, that's good to know. That is, if you want the weekend to come. If not, then oh well. I'm lingering on her. Anyways, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.