Monday, February 3, 2014

Monday, February 3, 2014

Monday, February 3, 2014
Week 25
Songs to Remember: Walk By - Teen Top

        Well, well, well. I cannot stop using well in all my starting paragraphs. Well, looks like I'm going to have to look for a different word.

        Well, yesterday was a very ... surprising day, to say the least, and today wasn't much different either. Remember that girl that chatted with me on Facenovel and how I was sure she was ignoring me on Facenovel? Apparently, she was actually in a mental hospital for a few days ... yeah, I was not expecting that. She was in there due to her having some suicidal thoughts so, yeah. She's also going to be homeschooled until next year, I'm guessing the school's society and sociality is a bit too much for her right now.

        Things are not lightening up for me. Today in school, we were just starting to fill out our schedules for next year. I'm going to be taking English, World History, Algebra II, Chemistry, P.E, and Chinese. I was thinking about joining Honors Chemistry and Algebra II/Trigonometry, but my teachers said that one of their students had an A in my current class (Geometry) and he was still struggling. So I was like "Damn", I mean a dude who has an A in Geometry and is struggling with Algebra II/Trigonometry, even though there's not much difference than regular Algebra II, then Algebra II/Trigonometry must be pretty challenging.
 
        I got a lot of planning to do. I first got to finish my essay for P.E (yes, you heard me), then I got to "study" for my Biology test for tomorrow, and maybe I'll start on my Geography PowerPoint on Switzerland, no promises on that though. I'll see you guys in a bit.
 
        OK, so I just finished my essay, priority number one finished. Oh, and about the studying, hmmm. I'll do it later because if I can do it tomorrow , I won't do it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.