Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thursday, February 13, 2014
Week 26
Songs to Remember: Don't Leave - GD&TOP

        Tomorrow is going to be a very ... boring day. That one girl and her friends don't hang out at my locker anymore.

        So today in Geography, my teacher gave me the chance of a lifetime, it was basically god saying "Have at it". My teacher said "OK, get into groups of 3, and there has to be at have both a boy and a girl." I was in that moment of staring into the distance by what I just heard. I was thinking about who I should group up with. This was such an easy ticket for getting a Valentine, like, this was easy mode activate.

        But of course, my best buddy's girl came up to me and was like "Yo, you wanna group up?" And I was like "Hell's yeah" Not really, but you get how it went. I knew this was going to happen. I just knew it would happen. And how could I say no? It would be pretty awkward since I wasn't really in anyone else's group, so if I said no, it would've been a really d**k move. She also had her friend with her, this OK girl who sits in front of me, who never actually talks. I barely know what she sounds like.
And so the teacher had us move the desks so we would all be sitting in like a triangle formation in each of our groups. He had us read a paper about religion in the Middle East.

        Oh yeah, we're learning about the Middle East now. I'm guessing to this day, it still hasn't been settled? I don't even know what I'm talking about now. My chance of hooking up with someone from this group activity was slim to none anyways. Oh, and this whole day I've seen girls and guys with roses, or "carnations" as my teacher calls them. I'm like, why? It's not even Valentine's day yet. I've thought about bringing in roses and just carrying them around all day, with people asking me "Ooooh, who are those for?" And I would be like "It's for me darling". I would do this but nobody would ask me at all, because no one cares. I don't even care.

        I saw Mq today, well actually, I see her everyday. She passes by where I hang out everyday to go with her friend to eat their lunches in like their special ed classroom. Which, to this day, I still don't think she is a special education person. She just doesn't seem like it. Anyways, she was towards me as I was going to my locker, then she purposely moves like 5 meters to the right, like what? I'm guessing she's STILL avoiding me. Maybe that's why she's in special education? Because she avoids people who are nice? I will never know.

        So will I be hooking up with anybody tomorrow? Nope, unless I act out of my comfort zone, in which I classify myself as a creeper at that point. I act shy, girls get bored. I act confident, girls get scared. WHAT DO. Sorry, but this is harder than it sounds. My best bet is to go to a girl eating lunch by herself and be like "Hey, how is it going?" Then she hopefully would say "Bad" or something like that, in which I hope it would lead to a conversation about Valentine's day and hopefully she would find me attractive enough to actually go out with. But, since I said hopefully too many times in that sentence, I most likely not going to actually win anyone (or anything for that matter). Actually, my best bet is to start a conversation with this girl in my 6th period as we leave the classroom, but she barely knows I exist so my chances are -34% to -10% on that one.

        So for all you people who are like me (experts on the numbers 0 and 1), prepare yourself for tomorrow. Prepare for all the crowds, signs, and all the crazy things people will do in the name of love. And just remember: if you think that girl is into you, she's not, so don't be on with her. I'll see you tomorrow. Also try out the song "Don't Leave" by GD&TOP, very nice for Valentine's Day when you're home alone. All is fair in love and war, but love is a different matter, so cheat your way to victory, but don't cheat on honey.

        I'm rambling on, I should end this post here.

        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.