Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thursday, February 6, 2014
Week 25
Songs to Remember: Abandoned - Jay Park

        I don't even know what to talk about now. Everything is so ... normal. Nothing is exciting. I mean, things are just not happening much to me. I guess I'm the one who has to make things happen, right?

        Well, it just so happens that that girl that I was messing with on ask.fm actually didn't find out who I was. She just was kind of upset that I made her remember some bad points in her life. So, that's that. Uh, I mean, there's not much to talk about really, unless something happens that's out of my expertise where I can act like I know everything about the situation when I really don't.

        My mind is really blank right now. I think I'll go back to messing with that girl on ask.fm, right after I finish (and start) my Biology homework. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.