Monday, February 17, 2014

Monday, February 17, 2014

Monday, February 17, 2014
Week 27
Songs to Remember: Lonely - B1A4

       I had a very strange dream last night. The one highlight of that dream was when I said "All you pretty boys are gonna die first. All pretty boys die first in horror movies." Yeah, I don't know either.

        Today I did not do anything productive. There, I said it. With that, I owe you a story since my breaks and weekends are usually very boring, and very unhealthy. So, here's a story. So there's this guy at my school and he is very popular (who isn't? Well, there's me). He's pretty tall, handsome, very athletic, has abs, and is Korean (god-damn lucky son of a-). Anyways, everyone knows that he has a girlfriend. I knew he had a girlfriend, I just didn't expect her to be a senior at another high school. Yeah, this dude is a freshman who is dating a senior. What. A. Guy.

        I learned this from when during physical education class (my 4th period), when my teacher asked if he had a girlfriend (I don't remember how it got to this). He said yeah, she's a senior at another high school. My teacher was like "Shut up. No way, shut up" and I was laughing because everyone else was laughing (due to how my teacher reacted). A freshman guy dating a senior girl is a very uncommon thing (if you tell me this is common, I will tell you to shut up).

        I've recently started laughing whenever everyone else is laughing. Why? I don't know why. Before my second semester of this school year, I've never laughed whenever everyone else laughed. I just never thought that, whatever everyone was laughing at, was that funny. And so in order to make myself look more positive and actually enjoyable to hang out with, I just fake a laugh whenever it happens. Whenever there is something that is actually funny to me, I smile a lot. That's it.

        So there's your story. I think I'll have my "song" posted tomorrow. I'll be watching Running Man episode 185. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.