Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tuesday, February 18, 2014
Week 27
Songs to Remember: Don't Be On With Her - Miami Horror

       Did I say I was gonna post the song today? Looks like I did. Not, I don't really "know" how. But when I feel like it, I'll do it.

        So I've been messing with a bunch of people on ask.fm lately. It's too fun due to the amount of chaos that ensues when I asked them "How was your day?" I've also began re-watching episodes of Drake and Josh on YouTube. I love Drake and Josh, probably my #1 favorite show of all time on Nickelodeon. If you haven't heard of it (or watched it) you should, it actually funny (rather than other shows on Nickelodeon *cough* Sam and Cat *cough*).

        I wonder how much money kids these days (or people from my school) spend going out to places every single weekend. I mean, all I see in terms of movie-wise from Facenovel news-feed is people talking about the movie "Frozen" and how they want to build a snowman in California.

        Since I got nothing really to talk about now (unless you care about the news), I'll just talk about my rules on getting by. These rules really only apply to people who are quiet, not very popular (at all really), and have never been in a relationship. Alright, so my first rule that I follow is "Don't depend on online chats". This rule I thought of when I thought this girl in my P.E class was into me; I went on Facenovel and chatted with her a bit, doing a cliche act of asking her a question about class. Then, I went on to talking about weird stuff, like books. I "sorta" saw on her profile that she liked this book/movie that I liked as well, so I began talking about it, then quickly, out of the blue, asked her what kind of music she likes.

        With that, she un-friended me soon after that. I should have learned about this rule even before that. I mean, I confessed to a girl on Facenovel back in 8th grade. She was cool about it though and we see each other walk by around school (I literally mean see each other, we just walk by). So yeah, don't ask people out online nor confess online, and don't randomly ask people their interests online either, it's just a bit creepy (as girls think anyway).

        My next rule is "Always make a decision, either it's one or the other". I learned this when my graphics design teacher during my first semester of this school year (cool guy by the way). He said that life is like a road, there's the left side, the middle which is the road, and the right. You always want to make a decision to walk on the left side or the right side. If you don't, you'll be walking in the middle of the road and you'll get hit by car. So yeah, words of wisdom from my teacher. I like it because it applies to me, I have to make decisions whether or not I want to ask a girl out or not, not just walk by glancing. I need to work on actually using this rule.

        My last rule (for now it's the last one, I think I'll develop more rules in the future) is that you should never think that a girl is into you "So don't be on with her". Do you know how many times I thought a girl was interested in me just because they liked my profile picture? Many times (OK, not that many. Actually, never really). A girl in my P.E class asks me if I have a certain teacher for Biology. Should I be on with her? No, but I did anyways and now she thinks I'm a creeper. A girl confesses to me that she thinks I'm cute and has waited for an entire year to tell me this. Should I be on with her? I kind of didn't, but then I did, and now I certainly won't. Bad things happened because I sorta did.

        I love my last rule, because unless that girl brings in a sign with the words "Go out with me?", she's not actually interested, so I wouldn't want to be on with her. So there's something to think about, I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.