Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 "One Month Throwbacks."

Wednesday, February 26, 2014
Week 28
Songs to Remember: Girls Girls Girls - GOT7

        My teacher said that us teens are wild due to us and our hormones and how we are experiencing emotions for the first time. That's one of the things I'm going to talk about. I'm also going to talk about the meaning throwback (and maybe Christmas). Also I broke a rule in writing essays, never tell the reader what they're going to read. Wait- f***.

        So my English teacher told my class that we're experiencing emotions for the first time. I got to say, that is so darn true. Younger people (younger than like, me I guess) would probably argue that, but they don't know that middle school "relationships" aren't exactly filled with "emotions". I mean, all you do is hug each other in between classes, that's, that's pretty much it. Oh, and uh, girls. Yes, I definitely feel them emotions now whenever I'm near a cute girl and back then (then referring to middle school), I never actually thought of "Hey, there's a cute girl over there."

        Today, guess what? Yeah, there was no mile today. My teacher cancelled it due to having sympathy for us with the hurricane Katrina weather. We went inside her dance room (she also teaches dancing too) and did some physical fitness tests that "every" freshman is supposed to take. We did some trunk-lifts and that thing where you try to touch your hands with your arms behind your back, it's supposed to show flexibility. So that means tomorrow I'll do the mile, so I got hyped up today for nothing.

        Now for the stupid things I find on Facenovel: so you know how on Facenovel (if you even use it) that if someone comments on a post (such as a picture, video, etc) that everyone else who is involved in the post (by liking, tagged, or usually commenting on it) will get a notification right? Well, there was this guy and he commented on the post of that one athletic Korean guy at my school (you probably know him. How do you not know him?) who posted a video of him and a whole crowd of people singing happy birthday to his girlfriend (who doesn't go to this school, but is a senior at another high school) on stage of a "Lunar Show" that my school did (which involves asian culture with the chinese new year and stuff). Really confusing so far right? Let me just sum it up for ya: this guy comments on a post that was only a month ago (January 25th to be exact), commenting "Throwback".

        I had to type all that just to explain. You see how frustrated I am with this. Grrr. One does not simply call something that happened one month ago a "throwback". It's goddamn one month ago, people don't care for it unless it's happened extremely recently (like a week or so) or really long ago (I'm talking centuries here. Oh and sarcasm is nice.

        So I'm going to rap things up here since I'm way past my bedtime (I know, I know). I'll talk about myself being stupid tomorrow, that is if I'll still be alive after the mile. Sooooo see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.