Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday, February 28, 2014 "I Forgot."

Friday, February 28, 2014
Week 28
Songs to Remember: Haru Haru - Big Bang

        Today was an OK day. I didn't have the courage to go talk to Tn even though the entire day I kept reminding myself that it isn't a big deal, and it really isn't. Also this girl in my 2nd period Biology class is either interested in me, or is just really friendly. Her friend got her seat moved to the opposite side of the room so she doesn't really have anyone to talk to I guess.

        More to tell tomorrow, I completely forgot to do this post today and it's 11:14 PM so I'll post something long tomorrow. Sorry for this short post. See you tomorrow, I'll post it first in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.