Friday, February 14, 2014

Friday, February 14, 2014

Friday, February 14, 2014
Week 26
Songs to Remember: Lay Back - K. Will, Sleep Talking - NU'EST, Give It 2 U - Robin Thicke

        Today is the day. The day where people have love smushed in your faces while you don't get any. So eventually I'm gonna get a girlfri- oh who am I kidding, today is Valentine's day.

        My day went off to a good start. Not really, but- actually it was pretty normal. I got all spiffed up (spiffed? That's actually a word) just like any other guy or girl who actually cares about this holiday. I honestly don't know why I care even though nothing happens to me, it's just like a normal day for me. Oh, but for everyone else, it's like New Year's all over again. That was a bad example.

        So last night, I was deciding what to do tomorrow (which is now today). I decided that I was just going to say Hi to the girl at my locker (hoping that she would be there) and just go off from that. I also wanted to have some fun by submitting a "confession" to my High School Crush Confessions Facenovel page to be posted. Guess what happened? Instead of going to the survey site to submit it, I accidentally wrote and posted it onto the Facenovel wall of the page for every soul in the universe to see blatantly that I wrote it. Good thing I had instincts like a cat (a cat?), and I noticed what I had just done. In a about a quarter second after I clicked submit, I deleted the evidence as quickly as humanely possible.

        That reduced my life by 10 years. So anyways, back to today. I went to my locker to get my Biology book for next period (as usual). Standing next to it, just as I remember it from back in September, Ez was standing near it with her friends talking and having the time of her life. What did she have in her hand? The house from "Up". I'm not even kidding, the amount of balloons and bags of gifts she had could be seen from outer-space. She was also dressed more fine than usual (see what I did there?). I just got my textbook and quickly left.

        After 2nd period, it was break (as usual). I went to my locker again to put my textbook back and what do ya know? That girl who stands at my locker is actually standing in front of my locker. Well, near it. Anyways, she had a tray of cupcakes so I assume she was giving them out to all of her friends. I wanted to say Hi to her, but the gods weren't very nice to me today. She was on her phone talking to someone so I didn't want to be rude.

        But before that, on my way to my locker, I stumbled upon Ez (not literally, oh god). She was near where I used to hang out and she was carrying this sign with her. It looked to me that she was going to show it to Ty- I mean the dude who shall not be named. The sign would've said "Will you be my f**king Valentine?" or something. I didn't need to look any further, I just kept on walking. We all know how it's gonna end.

        I noticed that the who stands next to my locker had a rose so I was like "Well, we all know how that's going to end" and I walked away. After 3rd and 4th Period, I went to my usual hangout spot and soon my friends showed up after getting lunch. After everyone was here, I asked my best buddy if he won yet. If you didn't know (which I don't see why anyone would know), my best buddy was going to ask this girl today. They have been shipped by everyone, and by everyone, I mean anyone who knows them. Anyways, I asked him if he won yet (because asking 'Did she say yes?' is cliche and so obvious when she's standing 2 feet away from us. Also, getting a girl to say yes is winning in life. That's why I ask 'Did you win?'), and of course, he won. He won. Everyone today is a winner. Except me. I didn't win nor lose and this SUCKS.

        Today I didn't win nor did I lose, because why? Because I didn't try. Why didn't I try? Because I'm scared. Not scared of rejection, girls saying no to me is a common event nowadays. But of how they are going to react to it. And also like 20 other people are around me so they're going to see it, but I got to remind myself that it's high school, nobody knows who I am, and most importantly: nobody cares.

        In 6th period, I had a chance. Actually, the gods gave me 2 chances. I could have taken any of em', and I'd be satisfied for the day. But no, I didn't even do the slightest and that sucks. My teacher showed us a video today about Arabia and after class ended, I was walking out the door and of course both these 2 girls, Tn and Tc, walk like right next to me. I could have just said Hi to any one of em', but you know how it's gonna end. Oh, and sometimes when I feel like I have nothing to lose, I get a huge confidence boost out of nowhere. I was tired and bored while watching the video in that class and I was thinking about how today was Valentine's day, there's no school for like a week after, and what could I possibly lose? With that, I felt that I could do anything, probably even ask Tn out. But then I got tired again and I was like "Aww fuq it". You see, things like these come only once in a lifetime.

        Maybe I could ask my old friends from elementary school and see if they'd like to hang out this weekend. I don't know. Oh, and while I was in 3rd period today (Drawing class), I was bored and I was thinking of lyrics on how to describe my life. I then thought of a pretty OK'ish song. I'd like to record it one day, I don't know. I say I don't know a lot because I'm really lost. Oh, and I've also added some drawings I've done for today. I think I'm only going to do them if I feel like it, because doing drawings like these everyday would be exhausting.


        A lot of things in life come only once in a ... lifetime. But for me, we all know how it's going to end. See you tomorrow. Oh, and by the way, spiff is a real word. How awesome is that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.