Saturday, February 22, 2014

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Saturday, February 22, 2014
Week 27
Songs to Remember: Some - Soyou & Junggigo

       You know, I never thought I'd say this but, I don't like technology. That enough right there is able to drive me insane, and I'm pretty crazy already.

        With Facenovel and all this media, it's a bringer-downer. I realized this a bit partly due to the article yesterday, but also due to how none of my elementary school friends are responding to messages on Facenovel. They rarely use Facenovel, other than to post pictures I guess, or "Instagram". I mean, I wouldn't say Facenovel is an addiction, to me it's more of a daily routine and I mostly just use it to see how everyone's doing. And with that, brings depression.

       But technology is such a good and bad asset to a social life that it's kinda needed to survive (a social life that is). I know these statements can be argued in many many ways, but this is how I think it's applying to me in my state right now. Anyways, that was my rant on technology. Not a very thorough rant, it was mostly just what was popping into my head at that time of thinking about it.

        So, I read another blog post from didyouknow's blog and it was about depression (woohoo). It said that most depression is brought on by over-thinking too much. Well, that explains a lot of things. I over-think a lot of things, before and after situations. For example, my English teacher asked me if there should be punishment or not whenever someone forgets to bring their book. I thought of it as like a freaking SAW challenge rather than a question. It was more of like "Hello Drew. I want to play a game. You only have one choice, and the entire class will treat you differently depending on your choice. Will there be punishment when someone forgets their book? Or will there be peace and forgiveness? Make your choice." So yeah, instead of just saying whatever right away, I sweated (sweated? That's a word?) and acted pretty nervous on the decision. And also I've been watching too much Behind the Scenes of the SAW movies, but have yet to watch them.

        Well, there's my story for the day. Tomorrow's Sunday, which sucks. A lot. Anyways, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.