Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Wednesday, May 3, 2017 "Beginning May."

Wednesday, May 3, 2017
Week: 39
Songs to Remember: 365 Fresh - Triple H, Caroline - Amine

        Yes I'd really like some sleep because the past few days have been nothing but 2:00 AM, 3:00 AM sleeps, and that's not good.

        For classes like English, the sleep deprivation really does show. Umm, yeah, nothing much going on, nothing much to worry about as for classes besides Dance. There's A LOT of planning and shit for the later days of May, specifically the 23rd and 24th, 'cause that's when the dance recitals are going to be. Yep, recitcal(s), meaning it'll be 3 full performance runs within 2 days. Fortunately I don't have to worry about shit since it's the later days of May, and uh, thinks are pretty much wrapped up at that point.

        The things we're looking forward to: some KDT practices, uhhh, Fanime, Cinco de Mayo weekend, some, hangouts over the weekend maybe. Hopefully. 'Cause everybody's either doing something, or nothing. I know, sounds really weird but, they're either staying home, or, going out with their own social circle groups. And like, tomorrow, which is senior ditch day, umm, the cast is basically not doing it.

        Ek and Lw have AP exams, Jk's just not doing it, Cc's not doing it, just, like, what am I supposed to with ditching by myself? Now you could say that it's, whatever, ya know. Even, even my teachers are okay with it. And what would happen if I go to class? Absolutely, nothing. I know for a fact that my 5th period is going to be empty besides for a few people, probably including me, and my English class too.

        And yeah, also KDT practice after school tomorrow too. I, just an update on things: my mental health has stabilized, yeah. I still have the occasional fantasies, dreams, flashbacks, but they aren't like, 24/7 as before. I'd say it's more like, once to twice a day, which is really good. It really feels like it's been a long time since my coming-of-age challenge. And again, if somebody wants to me to tell them the story, I will. Because it's a great story, a great story of me maturing so much in such a short amount of time. Also a lot of wisdom and whatnot to learn from it.

        Alright, enough of thinking about it too much or else I'll spend a bit too much time dwelling. Very short dwelling compared to the old dwelling, but still dwelling nonetheless. It's 11:39 PM, I need that sleep, it was hot yesterday, today, and will be tomorrow (83 degrees Fahrenheit). Today's highest was 90, and it's only the start of May. Anyways, see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.