Monday, May 1, 2017

Monday, May 1, 2017 "World Tour: Key Club."

Monday, May 1, 2017
Week: 39
Songs to Remember: Strange - MASC, Moves Like Raindrops - kmlkmljkl, I Got the Feeling - BIGSTAR, 

        The VSA show, that was not the last show here at school. It wasn't the last show here, it wasn't the last time I would be in the color-guard room, it wasn't the last time that I'd be performing on that stage. The Key Club Performance show was, and I am glad that that was my last show here )on school campus), because the people I spent it with, I couldn't ask for better friends.

        I set my alarm for, whatever time, yesterday, and uh, I slept through it, or, snoozed through it without thinking, because I woke up at 8:30 AM, and I was supposed to show up at the theater at 8:00 AM. Fortunately, nobody cared, because nobody was doing shit at that time. There was not very many people there. For KDT members, there were only about 10 or so. I spent the morning just relaxing in a seat next to Cc and Tm.

        I think the schedule was like, stage time for other people, a run-through, and then lunch break until 1:00 PM. There were several trips, err, two to be exact, of us going to this plaza that's located about 15 minutes from the school (by walking speed). There were about 5 milk tea places there, all in that plaza. It was Tm, Cc, Ji (Junior, hangs out with Ehv, and is the sister of former KDT member Ms), and me for the first trip. And of course, a lot of laughs were had, I loved every minute of it.

        We headed back by 1:00 PM, and uh, the KDT "prom" thing, was not what I imagined, heh. It was kinda ehhh, it was played outside, only about 10 members were there out of about maybe 15 or 20 who were performing in the show in general. So, I kinda stayed up a bit too late (4:00 AM) to practice, for nothing. But hey, at least I know the dances to some of my favorite/classic songs now. Uhhh, we had some stage time after 1:30 PM or so, and then, another run-throughs so we had to stay backstage/be in the theater (we were 2nd to last act). After all that, it was another lunch time, before the doors open and people come in.

        This time however, due to some inconvenient timing, Tm and Ji weren't able to go on a lunch trip again with me and Cc. Instead, Yc joined us. You know, the dude whom Ad and I were with during the very 1st few KDT practices in my sophomore year, as well as for the 1st few ones in my Junior year. Man, those were the days. It was him, Cc, and me, we all walked back to that plaza to get food, well, for Yc to get food, we had already ate. And yeah we were kinda tired, but it really was better than just sitting and waiting. And besides, other people disappeared to get food as well or whatever, so, not really much people to interact with in the theater, heh. Everybody was kinda busy with their own thing.

        On the walk to the plaza, Yc was curious and asked me if I could clarify the situation to him, the, you know, my recent situation. And of course, I told him. I think of it all as a story now. You know, a story, in a book. Just a story. A personal experience to share, that, hey, ain't gonna lie, would make a for a great movie, heh, or coming-of-age mini-series. And uh, yeah, I told the story on the way there, Yc asked me and Cc some rhetorical questions. Well, we asked if he had any questions, and, those were it. Not the questions we were expecting, heh, but uh, luckily for him, me and Cc are comfortable with a lot of things, so.

        And it wasn't uncomfortable, all that talking. It added flavor to everything. Especially with the running joke between me and Cc, about Joey's World Tour, and uh, the struggles that are caused by Snapchat venting. heh. All in good fun, of course.

        Which reminds me, the show had a lot of crazy, crazy shit happen, heh. Definitely memorable. For starters, KDT's sub-unit "LMBR" got their comeback, and uh, KDT's newest sub-unit "ACE" (consisting of sophomores and juniors) debut'd as well. There was a portion when things got kinda bootleg, and that was towards the end of the show. There was a part where the MC's had to kill time, and so they had people come up and try to tell the saddest story. Well, one person, Atr's friend, sophomore, very supportive of KDT, very enthusiastic and not afraid to speak her mind, uhh, told a story that was a bit too personal about her life.

        Sad, yes, but uh, to an audience of people who want to laugh or be wow'd positively, uhhh, not, not the best. And don't get me started on the section where this dude performed a stand-up comedy act, as well as the dance battle time-killer cut, with Atr's friend dancing. That uh, that is gonna make me remember last night even more, heh, for the better.

        And yeah, I totally loved the whole day. Was I tired? Yeah, I, I got like 15 hours of sleep between 3 days, which, really could've been better. I could not ask for a better final on-school-campus performance. Couldn't ask for better friends who stick with me and allow me to enjoy these experiences with them.

        As for today, I was sleepy, as expected.There was KDT practice for Jay Park's "All I Wanna Do," which was alright. I gotta rush to finish my dance for Dance, work, deadlines, mostly just dance, but yeah, it's 9:50 PM, and I am tired. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.