Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Monday, May 8, 2017 "Just Tired, of All This Bullshit."

Monday, May 9, 2017
Week: 40
Songs to Remember: Caroline - Amine, Sad Song - Sechskies, 

        I just want to apologize for a lack of content today. I didn't even do all that much, didn't even really dance at all during practice (mostly 'cause I didn't like the song, and was not planning to do it for Fanime anyways), but I ended up being extremely tired.

        I took an hour nap today as well. I was also planning on recording a tutorial but I guess that'll be for tomorrow or something. After dinner I was just out of it. Just laying in, taking mini-naps 'cause I was hoping I'd get un-tired, but nope, I was, I am, still tired. Maybe it's my body trying to reset my shitty sleep cycle, maybe it's 'cause I developed a cold or something (probably from the night-walk).

        Anyways, tomorrow there's the Calc AB AP exam. I, really don't give a fuck about it, even more so because I'm so tired and I gotta get to school before 7:30 AM. Fuck sakes. I'll most likely go home right after the test because fuck it, I am not staying for 2 more periods of nothingness. And so, see ya. And again, sorry for lack of content, I'll hopefully have the energy to talk about shit tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.