Friday, May 5, 2017

Friday, May 5, 2017 "Dance Thing."

Friday, May 5, 2017
Week: 39
Songs to Remember: Caroline - Amine

        Luckily for me, today was a less intensive day than other days. Woke up at 11:00 AM, filmed some stuff with my group members for English at a nearby park, and then watched a bootleg (not that bootleg but, just not my cup of tea) dance performance show at another High school.

        That was 2 and a half hours actually. Started at 7:30 PM, ended at 10:00 PM. Jh asked if any of the cast was down to go to a party downtown. He ended up not going though and so, I ended up not going, even though I was up for it. I guess maybe these parties will have to wait until college.

        It's 11:33 PM, I gotta go to KDT practice at the library, at 8:30 AM tomorrow. Why do I gotta have my sleep time be robbed, I don't know. Anyways, see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.