Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Tuesday, May 2, 2017 "Senior."

Tuesday, May 2, 2017
Week: 39
Songs to Remember: 365 Fresh - Triple H (트리플 H)

        There's only about 20 days left of school, 20 school days that is. Senioritis is real, and uh, I have been hit by it hard, a looong time ago.

        Now what is senioritis? It's when you realize that there's no point in putting anymore (extra) effort into your classes after already crossing the threshold of being accepted into the college you want. Or just, knowing for a fact that you cannot fail your classes no matter what happens.

        I think it set in the hardest after I finished taking the AP Calc final. Knowing that I can't possibly fail, and that, I'm already accepted into the college that I intent to go to, there's no real reason to put in anymore effort. Because like, you end up with the same result. Finished with a C in English? Still accepted into your college. Finished with an A in English? Same result.

        Speaking of senior shit, Thursday is apparently scheduled to be "senior ditch day" for our school. Now I do want to do it, just for the experience of it. I, it's it's a high school staple. The only thing holding me back is that there's like, none of my friends are doing it, or so I think. So then I'd just, be somewhere else then for the day. I don't know, we'll see. Friday, that's Cinco De Mayo day, and so, that'll give me some much needed sleep, because these past few days, I really am lacking in it. Extremely. Whilst studying for the vocab quiz in Econ (during Econ), I really was falling asleep. Like, looking down at my phone, listening to music, my head droops down and it wakes me back up.

        I'll also be spending some Friday time and or Saturday time with my group in English to film our Othello scenes. Hopefully things go smoothly so we won't have to spend too too much time on it. Oh yeah, speaking of time, we had to show our dances today in Dance. Our teacher finally came back, she came back yesterday, from maternal leave, and uh, yeah, I think she really liked my dance compared to others... only 'cause I had a real ending to mine's, heh.

        I still gotta make sure everybody remembers the moves though, as well as formations. The dance recital is on the 22nd and 23rd of this month I think. The teacher's gonna try to give us some extra time to work on our dances, plus she also has to teach us a dance for the opening number. Ehhhhhhh. Just, a lot of stuff. Umm, rest of my classes are kinda whatever at this point. Nothing really interesting, and that's me being honest, heh. It is the same, the same, same, same, same, same thing every day.

        One of the reasons, why I don't wanna go home after KDT practices, or just wanna hang out and whatever. Staying home, having sat in this exact spot of where I am right now, for the longest of times, things do get bland. And I'm not even joking, when I say things are the same, or the usual, for my classes. Classes have been THE most boring this year. Outside activities though, these were the best. It's crazy to think how I used to love staying home, to now, just even wanting to go on walks to get out of the house.

        It's 10:08 PM, I got some touching up to do, with my hair, and uh, yeah, see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.