Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Tuesday, May 30, 2017 "Sleep Sick."

Tuesday, May 30, 2017
Week: 43
Songs to Remember: Only You - 24K, Hello Hello - B.I.G

        It is unfortunate that I just had to come across a sickly cough that made me want to stay in bed for quite a few hours today. And I would write something because there's not much time left to write about what I want to write, but considering it's 2:35 AM, and if I were to stay up any longer, it'd do more worse than good.

        I had my yearbook signed by the people I liked in 1st period and gave out some of my grad photo-cards. And by people I liked, I mean those who made a more significant impact or role in the series while in Dance. Second period was much different, for I didn't care much about anybody in there, so I just spent the time writing letters on my grad photo-cards for people.

        Tomorrow is probably gonna be the same for 3rd period, and as for 4th period, that's just a final of which, I think I'll do fine on. And yes, tomorrow, I will have very much to do, so I'm hoping to get as much done in 3rd period as possible to finish these letters, so that I may focus on these last few things for tomorrow: speech, this whole thing, and dances. And so, see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.