Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Tuesday, May 9, 2017 "Mind Meshing."

Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Week: 40
Songs to Remember: Sad Song - SECHSKIES, 365 Fresh - Triple H

        So instead of it being 29 episodes left, it's actually gonna be 24 episodes left now, which is both a good and a bad thing.

        The KDT social picnik, etc, thing, has been moved to June 1st, so, just after finals (day of too). And with that, it means graduation day is gonna be the last episode of this series. Now, part of me does want this to end, but there's also a part of me that kinda wants this to continue. It's like, I've done my time, I spent 4 years here already, I just, want to move on. But also, there's still so much I want to do, risks to take, umm, and for the good things, that means it'll be the end to, some of those good things, and that's, that's what I wouldn't want this to end for, it's for the good things.

        I want it to end so I can end all the bad things, but I want it to keep going so I can prolong the good things. But overall, it's, it's all gonna end in the end, both the good and the bad. That's pretty much how I feel about all of this.

        This morning was not a really relaxing morning considering I had to get up earlier than usual, and uh, get to school earlier than usual, just so I can sit for 4 hours and take a math test. Unfortunately for me, I did pretty shit on it, considering I skipped 3 or 4 out of the 6 free-response questions, but fortunately, they were pretty hard, judging that it was also included on the BC AP exam as well. I did, however, get a lot of time to think, both good and bad thoughts, with the spare time I had.

        $90 for time to think, not a bad deal. I did not want to spend another 2 hours at school, just, sitting in 5th period and then forced to do nothing, but at the same time, pay attention in Chinese, so, I just went home. Went for In-n-Out, didn't really take a nap, recorded a video-tutorial on how I make my mixes for future people who want to help out in KDT and make mixes, and uh, yeah. A whole, 3 hours of footage, will have to condense into 2 hours or so.

        I got, I got work due, dances to dance and learn, all due next week or this Friday, or, some time this month. I got a lot of deadlines to meet actually, both recreational and academic. Combine all that with my ways of thinking currently, it's not meshing well. Not really meshing well.

        As an update on KDT things, uhh, yeah so the last social day celebration has been moved to, June 1st, after school, and, there's now sign-ups for performances, where we'll have our own little showcase, and, sub-groups performing, and uh, me, being the surprise MC, heh. So that's gonna be fun. I, I will have to write, a lot, for the MC stuff, as well as speeches for, my peers and myself. A lot, a lot of writing, but it will be, meaningful, very meaningful. Also dances, yeah dances.

        And yeah, things in general are meshing but some things of it all just aren't meshing well. It's 11:29 PM, see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.