Thursday, May 18, 2017

Wednesday, May 17, 2017 "Introduce Me to the Night."

Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Week: 41
Songs to Remember: Issues - Julia Michaels, How R U - Airplane, I'm Sorry - Nu'est, Pretty - Nu'est

        Now the downside with me spending this much time out late at night is that I end up too tired to really write much detail.

        Besides the usual day (really, nothing really done or was out of the ordinary in any of my classes. It really is pointless to attend class anymore since I do not do anything), I arrived home (after a haircut, probably my most favorite since as far as I can remember) at 3:00 PM, tried to relax for a it before having to get ready for the bootleg-ass senior awards night.

        There was mandatory practice today during 3rd and 4th. The seating was numbered, like, split-alphabetical, so, can't sit next to your friends. We, stood, and sat. Basically it, and uh, not really sure why it was needed but, okay. I drove to school, by myself, at around 5:30 PM after getting ready. Had to arrive there by 5:45 PM, but umm, things went sorta awry, and uh, heh, I got there at like 6:00 PM. Fortunately for me though, they did not really start anything until about 6:30 PM or 6:45 PM, so I was good.

        I stood in line next to this one girl whom I knew before-hand, online, on Facebook, and through mutuals. Never really talked to her, at all, ever, but I knew her. She's been to KDT practices for her friends, never really participated in the practices, just, watched. And so, she knows me I guess, from online, as well as KDT practices. It was a long time standing in line aaand, I did want to say something, so that we can talk and pass the time.

        But you know me, heh, although I do like to take risks and do whatever, shit like this still gets to me. Luckily, she initiated and said she liked my hair (at this point it's kinda like a neopolitan mess with blonde, pink, and a hint of blue). I thanked her and she continued with "You're from KDT right," and then that fell into talks about classes, Korean class, K-Pop groups, current stuff, etc. Went pretty well.

        We finally got into the gym and sat down at around 7:30 PM. It was like, 140 seniors or something, maybe a bit more, a bit less. 140 that showed up, that is, to the awards shit. You sit, you wait for your name to be called so you can walk up, hear them announce the shit you've earned, shake hands with the principal and a school-board member, pose for a picture, and sit back down. I was actually falling asleep during the first hour or so. It was, godamn, heh. But it was nice seeing a little overview of my class and, who's going where and whatnot.

        For me, I uh, I got the gold chord, which is for having a GPA of 3.25 or higher (weighted too). Approximately 90% of the people there got it so, nothing special. I got a gold seal or some shit, which will be on my diploma. I think that's for 3.5 GPA or higher. And uh, one other award for which I do not know what.

        Umm, so yeah, 2 hours of that, surprisingly it did end at 9:00 PM as they stated. At this point, it was me, Lw, and Ek, in my car. We called up Jk and Ag and they were down to go get some milk tea. I picked them up, I stopped at Safeway 'cause I needed dinner, so we got chicken wings, aaand, I got myself some bootleg DIY lunchables. Not bad, very high in sodium, but not bad. Drove to the milk tea place outside my house, and then, the cast (so for this time, it was just me, Jk, Ag, Lw, and Ek) stayed at my house until about 12:00 AM. We played some games of "One Night Ultimate Werewolf" again, ate, aaand, then I drove 'em home. Driving at night is only a smidgen harder than driving during the day in my opinion. The downside: you can barely see shit. The upside though, there's less traffic. So there you go, Drew, you're, you're independancing.

        My parents did not go to the ceremony, but, I came home to see the paper program, so, apparently they did go. Which makes me wonder if they followed me to see how I drove at night. Anyways, it's been a long, long day. I got, another long one tomorrow, plus Friday, and Saturday. Lots, lots of, outside work, outside as in, I'm able to work on things, only outside of class. But yeah, it's 1:33 AM, I am beat, see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.