Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 "Very Dancey."

Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Week: 42
Songs to Remember: Plz Don't Be Sad - HIGHLIGHT, Very Very Very - I.O.I, Better When I'm Dancing - Meghan Trainor

        It's been a while since I wrote on my phone. I'm actually in math right now, and after looking at the clock and seeing that only 9 minutes had passed, I was like "Yeahhh, this is gonna be a long 49 minutes. I'll at least try to get something done."

        So tonight I'll be getting home by about 9:00 PM. I can, go out and hang out and eat or whatever, but I got a math project to do, as well as a movie to compile. It's actually not that much, as long as I can stay awake. A general update on things, uhh, my room's a mess, I, haven't really had the time or chance to clean it because of, everything. I got two more dance recitals shows, both of which are today, fortunately and unfortunately. Fortunately that means no more worrying about dance (Dance class that is), and unfortunately that means, two shows in one day. Umm, I have to say I am not at the healthiest I can be right now. Pretty malnourished, sometimes dehydrated, the, that water-challenge commitment is pretty much out the window after recent stuff.

        I edited my grad pictures, ready to be printed when I get the chance to. I got my music videos edited, I, the Fanime situation is still a mystery. Tomorrow I'll be driving there after school with Tm to pick up our badges. And then, maybe pick up my grad photo-cards so then I can pass 'em out Friday, of which, will be the first day of Fanime. It's weird 'cause things are pretty much planned out, but at the same time, are still unclear.

        Anyways, I'm home now, it's 10:45 PM, aaand, just finished day 2, of the dance recital. There was not one, but two, shows today. And uh, yeah, very tired, was fun though, interacting with everybody. I spent most of it with Ei and Al, the juniors in Hip-hop, as well as Hk and Sc. Pretty fun, as well as tiring. I will now start or, continue doing the Othello video, and then, sleep.

        I'll maybe write about it all more, tomorrow. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.