Saturday, May 20, 2017

Friday, May 19, 2017 "Cinema."

Friday, May 19, 2017
Week: 41
Songs to Remember: Movie - BTOB, Press Your Number - Taemin

        It's scary. It's scary that these last, what? 9 episodes? are mostly just me being too tired to write. And I haven't given up on this.

        It's mostly because I do forget about it, until I come home and find that it's like, 1:00 AM, and there's a shit-ton to write about. Like I said before, it's amazing that I am enjoying these last few days with people who care about me. I'm having so much fun that I forget, to write about it all, or that I'm too tired from all the fun to write a lot.

        And it's scary because that's, good. Like, it's scary good. But a part pf me also doesn't want all this work, this commitment, of detailing it all (or mostly) for the future. Since I don't have any obligation to wake up early tomorrow, I can at least write what was done today, tomorrow. And then most likely continue/ start tomorrow's real post, in the post after. Because there is A LOT, to detail, both physically, like, in-action stuff, as well as, mental and emotional stuff. Which so far, I'm kinda underestimating. I'm putting my emotional and mental stuff down.

        My mental and emotional state, they're pretty good right now. And I've been putting them down so much, because of past stuff, as well as uncertainties in the future. And it is, without a doubt, scary, to think about. I'm still keeping my hopes at a medium, in case the worst happens and I won't get disappointed, or the best happens, and I get the thrill of a lifetime. Anyways, it's 2:56 AM, see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.