Thursday, December 22, 2016

Thursday, December 22, 2016 "Sheep."

Thursday, December 22, 2016
Week: 20
Songs to Remember: Inspiration - Jonghyun

        Well, today there was more interaction than the other few days.

        For starters, we watched a movie (at home of course). We watched "Just Go With It" a timeless classic of ours, only for the fucking sheep-shipper scenes, heh. Umn, other than that, a Skype call, banter, uhhh, Running Man watching, and me making more of my choreo, there was nothing much else.

        Tomorrow the amount of banter and shenanigans with increase 'cause our other two cousins will be arriving (albeit very late at night). For now, gonna wrap up the first, 45 seconds of choreo (hopefully) by tomorrow, and uh, yeah, prepare for Christmas. It's 10:49 PM, see ya.

        Also, just to mention, yeah I've had dreams every night. Don't really have 'em anymore at home, but here, yeah it's a lot. A couple days ago, I dreamt something bootleg, and so I woke up, then I went back to sleep. My second dream was me trying to remember and writing down my first dream, and yeah, I did end up forgetting both. Anyways, see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.