Friday, January 16, 2015

Thursday, January 15, 2015 "It's Too Early."

Thursday, January 15, 2015
Week: 22
Songs to Remember: Rilla Go - DGNA

        Oh how I wish I could talk about what I did all this week, but because of issues, stress, work, and my laziness to do it, that I guess my only time to have a real post will be tomorrow. After playing more Trove that is. And if I don't have much work. Plus it's a three day weekend. AWWW YEAH

        In the meantime, I'll just go over briefly on some news. Briefly. Hopefully I don't get carried away and write for an hour. So, I got my math quiz back from yesterday. A 32/42, I definitely could've done better. Did some stupid, stupid mistakes. Very stupid. I was surprised that on one question, where it was like the summation of 1 to 7 of 1/4^i, I thought that I screwed it up hard and that my answer wasn't even close to the correct answer. But to my surprise, I was actually pretty close, I had the numerator right, but I didn't have a denominator. I most likely couldn't figure it out in time anyways, but it still surprised me that I was on the right track of doing it all correctly.

        The teacher was like "Since this is a new textbook and it's the first quiz don't worry about it if you didn't do well. You'll do better next time". Well that was reassuring. Umm, tomorrow I got about 2 tests, one for World History, one for chemistry. It felt like so long ago that I took a test or quiz in World History. At least she lets us use our notes on the tests and quizzes so that's cool. I have nothing against teachers who let notes be used on tests 'cause it shows if the student made the effort to write em' down or not. My chemistry teacher let's us use notes as well, only one sheet, but this test I'm sure won't be too hard since I didn't have to write much (I just used the first full page of notes then wrote a bit more on it, good way to have a notes sheet). Looking over the notes, we actually didn't write that much so that was a relief.

        Oh and I have table tennis for P.E now if I didn't tell you about it already. My partner is this dude who is like, buddies with that one dude who was my best buddy in 6th grade. We're getting along okay (me and the dude in table tennis, not the 6th grade dude). We started near the top 3 tables but we're still surviving somehow, still near the top 3. 'Course, we got about 4 more days of this doubles tournament, then we switch to a different partner. Also, Vt's still in my P.E period apparently. She had her hair down today and not tied back like she usually does for P.E. Looks better that way when it's down.

        Anyways, I was walking by with my buddy and she was walking by as well in the same route with her buddy and she was like "Ayy drew" (I'm hoping she forgot that Martin thing) and I'm like "Ayy Vivi" in the most inaudible volume ever. Her friend was whispering to her like "Is that the guy?" And something sonething, that one time when she asked me if did laundry recently or something, probably what she asked 'cause today with her friend she was like "What? He smelled nice". Well, I wouldn't associate laundry after going hard in P.E as a good scent but uh, sure why not, a compliment's a compliment, even though it was more unusual than even I could've put it.

        Now that the stress s*** from this week is bit over, I'm thinking of seeing is Vt wants to go with my for the Winter Ball. Ehhh, too soon? Too early? I mean, I just feel like it like a "Why the f*** not" kinda feeling. Ehhh. If I see her again today, then sure, I'll go for it, for f***'s sake. Anyways, see you tomorrow.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.