Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Wednesday, October 1, 2014 "Continuing My Work."

Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Week: 7
Songs to Remember: Won't Go Quietly (Radio Edit) - Example

        Even though it's the first day of October, it's still pretty hot. I got a warning on the WeatherBug app that there's going to be a heatwave starting tomorrow. And what's bootleg is that in the morning it's cold, but then it gets blazing hot during the rest of the day. I'd prefer hotter mornings, if that's even possible.

        To get right into it, World History class is still pretty boring, but, no projects for a while so I'm perfectly fine with taking notes everyday. Tomorrow I think we'll be watching a documentary so that means I'm going to be able to get a little rest at least. Please. I really need it. Like, really.

        English class is still... ehhh. We just do whatever really, we're like, all over the place, from research on French theaters to knowing new words that we'll probably never use in our everyday vocabulary to reading "Cyranno De Bergerac", which is a play within a play, within a play. Pretty inceptious s***.

        And whadya know, after getting to know Yn better after the past week or so, only now does Mr. Sales decide to change to the seats. Yn and I were talking about, I don't know, whatever. She was like " Do you speak Viet?" and I was like "Only a little bit, but I can understand most of it". And then we talk about whatever and she was like "Guess how many years I've been here in the U.S" and I was like "5 years?" And she was like "Nope" and I was like "2 Years?" And she was like "Mhmm". And I was just thinking like "Wow, only 2 years. I would have never guessed that actually".

        And right after we were conversing, the teacher was like " Alrcomm guys, put away all your things and go to the sides of the classroom, we'll be moving seats today" and I was like "*sigh*, well, it was OK while it lasted", these few days talking with Yn sitting next to me. Only now do I actually start talking into her". Wait, so, all this time I barely communicated with her? I can't imagine that, but I did.

        Aaand now I'm basically sitting in the same row, but a couple columns to the left. Yue's sitting a couple seats in front of me and of course, now that Yn and I are kinda buddies I guess, she sits the complete on the complete opposite of the classroom from me. Anyways, we did a pretty bootleg experiment today, pretty boring, nothing really special. We heated a flask with a tube and inserted it into cold water for the pressure to act like a vacuum and suck up water. The usual pressure stuff.

        So uh, weight training, for P.E. Today the teacher dude went let us roam around and do whatever with whatever equipment we wanted to use. The weight room was a lot larger than I expected. I thought it was only 1 room, but no, it's actually 3 rooms. He was like "Let's go to the next room" and I was like "There's another room?" And then he was like "Let's go to the last room" and I was like "There's another room?"

        So uh, about the people in my P.E class, there's a lot of people whom I kinda dont wanna be in the same class with, and some people whom I'm friends with on Facenovel (friends as in I've seen their activity and stuff) in which I'm seeing them in person for the first time. Abd wow, do selfies really affect your perception of how that person would look like in person.

        And coincidentally, today is Es's birthday. I always see on Facenovel Es posting happy birthdays to everyone, no matter if she's never really interacted with em' before. And so I posted "Happy brothday!" and she commented and liked about 30 seconds later "Tysm, Drew!". And I read "Tysm" as "Thank you-ism". Yeah, I'm not good with these new acronyms nowadays.

        Math is usual. For Chinese, ehhh, it was the usual. Lesson 2 test tomorrow. Pretty easy though, the tests are pretty much multiple choice so, you either get it or don't. I was walking my route (El had to go to her locker today) and my buddy from tutoring (you know what, lets just call him "Aa" to now) was like "So Drew, you are you going to homecoming?" And I was like "Hmmm, I never considered about homecoming". It's on the 11th and uh, yeah. I don't know, I don't think it's a big deal. I don't even know if I'll have time for it, like, I got a lot of work.

        I wonder if El or Yn or Yue are gonna go. Ehhhh probably not. I'm guessing none of em' are gonna go. 'Cause, who has time for shenanigans like homecoming? Anyways, my medicine is sleep and I think I'm going to need my dosage. See you tomorrow.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.