Friday, June 2, 2017

Thursday, June 1, 2017 "Korean Dance Team."

Thursday, June 1, 2017
Week: 43
Songs to Remember: Happy - 2NE1, Only You - 24K, Limitless - NCT 127, Press Your Number - Taemin

        This project, after thinking about everything, thinking about the future, being hopeful, for the future, that's there going to be more options for me (which there will be), it all seems so small. All this made me realize how small things are. For example, a bad rumor about you. Okay, so now maybe 100, 200 people, at your High school now knows about it. Some may believe it, some may not.

        You feel like your reputation's ruined, it's over, people, won't want to talk to you anymore or whatever. But by the time you graduate (which is hardly any time at all), barely, and I mean, barely, anybody will remember it, let alone think twice about it. And this can apply for so many other things. High school, is just one bubble. Not even a big bubble, just, a bubble. You're forced to stay in it, forced to see the same faces every day.

        So when bad things happen, or just things happen in general, it's all kept in there. It bounces around in the bubble, and so things do seem very big, when they're actually not. And it did take me a while to understand that. Not too too long though. And so, after becoming aware of this, it, gives me much more hope that there's going to be lot more in store for me. These series, these don't tell my whole story, not by a long shot. There's much more than that, way more than that.

        And so, the KDT senior picnic was a good way to end most of it all. I didn't cry, even though I wanted to cry. I did, however, cried at home, after reading Tm's letter about me. The underclass-men wrote letters to us and made us gift-bags, like last year. My speech wasn't as great as I had wanted it to be, but it was still alright. A lot of people opened up about how shit things were before they joined KDT, umm, it made me really see how powerful, KDT is, and uh, that's, that's one of the reasons why I'll miss it.

        I got tired after crying a bit, so I took a nap, woke up at 2:30 AM, which is right now. Still got a lot more to describe and so, however, that'll be put into tomorrow's post and episode, also known as, the last, post and episode for the series, and for the project as a whole. Man, oh man, is it going to be long. Anyways, for now, see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say whatever you want.